Chapter 14: Otōto

I inhaled deeply, taking in the smell of freshwater before going back to Yu-Topia.

Once I got there, I saw Victor waiting for me at the door. "Where have you been?" He asked. "I just chilled at the bridge," I answered.

We walked inside and had breakfast. "Dominik called me," I said. "Dominik?" Victor asked. I nodded in response, "He's in St. Petersburg. He's staying in my apartment."

"I wonder how Dominik looks like now," Victor said and placed his chin on his palm.

"Oh, Sandra said he looks like a man now! I can't wait to see him when we return," I said.

Victor chuckled. "Remember the first time he tried to skate?" Victor asked.

I laughed, "Yes!" I remember my little Dominik when he skated for the first time.

Victor and I were teaching him. He will move his skates slightly forward and then sit on the ice. I remember how cute and funny he was.

Suddenly, Yuuri entered the room. "Oh. Hey, Yuuri!" I said and waved at him. He walked towards us and asked. "Are we gonna jog today?"

"You will jog. Victor and I will just follow you," I answered. Yuuri nodded. I tied my hair in a bun then Victor and I stood. The three of us walked outside.

Victor and I talked about stuff. We joked around and held each other's hands. After a few minutes, Victor and I got bored so we told Yuuri that we will be at Ice Castle.

"Should we go get Makkachin?" I asked. "Makkachin will stay home for today. He might be scared of the reporters that will pile up later," Victor answered.

"There's probably a lot of them now at Yu-Topia," I said and chuckled. "They want to see your beauty," Victor replied and flung his arm on my shoulder.

Once we reached the rink, we heard voices. A lot of them.

"Victor and (Y/n) are here, right? Excuse me! We'd like to film a special feature!"

"I want to learn how to skate, too!"

"Me, too!"

Victor, with his arms over my shoulder, opened the door and we went in. I closed the door behind us. He moved his arms to my waist and pulled me closer.

Indeed, Victor was right. There's already a bunch of people in front of us. They turned around and walked closer.

"(Y/n)! Victor!"

"Oh my God! He's super hot!"

"(Y/n) is so pretty!"

"C-can I take a photo with the two of you?"

"They look good together in person."

"Please let us interview you!"

Victor and I just smiled at them and made our way inside the rink.

"Wew, so many fans, Victor," I said. He chuckled.

I watched Victor skate and stuff. I took some pictures but I didn't upload them.

Every day was the same. I helped Yuri lose weight. I jogged with him, danced ballet with him, accompany him in Hasetsu Castle, motivated him in the gym and even jogged with him every night.

*Timeskip: One Week Later...

"Yuuri, you're back to your weight!" I exclaimed and hugged him. He gasped and blushed. I let go and looked at him. "Victor can now teach you on the ice!" I said. "Thank you, (y/n). It was all thanks to you. Thank you for motivating me," he said. I smiled and said, "No problem, Yuuri!"

"Come on, get dressed and we'll head to Ice Castle. Victor is waiting for us," I said.

I went to our room and got dressed. I wore a blue and red checkered blouse, black jeans and my brown boots. I also wore Sandra's bracelet and a gray beanie.

I walked back downstairs and saw Yuuri. "Let's go!" I said before walking outside.

We walked towards Ice Castle but I stopped on my tracks when I saw a store. It looks more like a grocery. Yuuri stopped and looked at me.

"Go, Yuuri. I'll just buy something. He nodded and jogged. I walked towards the small store and went inside it.

"Hmm, what can I buy for them?" I muttered to myself and held my chin as I walked around. I grabbed 3 bags of chips, and 3 cans of juices.

I also bought 1 instant cup noodles and asked the lady to put hot water on it. I sat on one of the stools and ate the noodles.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I saw a selfie from Sandra and Dominik. "Aww, they're cute," I thought.

I came across a photo of Yuri. He was wearing a black sweater with a tiger's face in the center.

 He was wearing a black sweater with a tiger's face in the center

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

That sweater looks familiar. I drank the soup of the noodle and placed my chin on my hand. I placed the phone down and tried to remember where I saw that sweater.

Oh, I remembered! It was when Victor, Yuri and I were exploring Hasetsu!

*Flashback...
"Victor, that sweater looks cute!" I said and pointed it. "Yuri would love that!"

"Which Yuri?" Victor asked. "Plisetsky," I answered as I tiptoed to reach the sweater. I placed my hand in my pocket but my wallet wasn't there.

"Dang, I left my wallet in the room," I said. "Victor, do you have yours?" I asked. Victor hummed and checked his pocket. "No," he replied.

I frowned and hung the sweatshirt back. I'll just buy it when we walk across this alley again.
*End of flashback...

My eyes widened. Could it be?!

I quickly ran out of the store towards the rink. I stopped in front of the staircase and took the time to breathe. I walked up. There were still a lot of reporters.

"Excuse me, excuse me," I said as I made my way towards the door. Axel, Loop, and Lutz were shocked to see me.

"(Y/n)! Yuri Plisetsky is inside!" The three of them screamed in unison. I knew it!

I ran inside, towards the rink as fast as I could and there he was. With Yuuri Katsuki, watching Victor.

"Yuri!" I screamed and ran to him. He looked around only to be hugged by me.