New Book

Hello, and what is up, my dearest readers? How are you all doing? It's been a while and I want you guys to know that I've missed you and I hope you're all doing well. It's almost half a year now since the pandemic has first appeared, leaving majority of places on a lockdown. I took this as an opportunity to do what I love and write more. That is why today, I bring you guys my next book!

As I've mentioned in the previous author's note, I'd either be doing either a Lucifer or a Gilgamesh fanfic and I ended up doing the latter one. So this new book is entitled Daughter of the Gods (Gilgamesh x Reader). I hope you guys would check it out. 

I'm not yet that confident about it but it won't hurt to start publishing it now. It's already eleven chapters in and you, the reader, has already met Gilgamesh by then. I hope it will get as much love and support as this book.

I also want to tell you guys that I've been playing Fate/Grand Order for a while now and 10/10 I recommend you to try it. For those who play it, we can change friend codes if you want hehe :>

So that is all for this little announcement. I continue to wish you guys the best and I hope things would get better wherever you are soon. I heard some places are already free from the virus, and some are already recovering from it. Stay safe, and see you all in my next book!