Chapter 57: The Fold

"Victor wake up!" I said as I knelt beside Victor, shaking him. "Wake up, or I'll pour a bucket of water on you."

Victor still didn't move a bit in his sleep. I scratched my hair in rather a mix of annoyance and confusion. A soft knock filled the room. "Come in!" I said as I turn around to look at the door.

The door slowly opened revealing Yuuri. "(Y/n), breakfast is ready," he said. "Oh," was the only thing I managed to say as I look down on Victor's sleeping form.

"We'll be out in a bit. You go eat ahead of us," I said and sheepishly scratched the back of my head. Yuuri nodded and closed the door.

I sighed and frowned at Victor. I moved around and sat on his waist, straddling him between my legs. I began tapping my hands on his cheek. "Victoooooor! Wake up!"

We're kind'a running out of time now. You see, the program will start in about an hour and Victor hasn't wakened up yet. This is the problem whenever Victor gets too drunk.

I tried everything I could to wake him up. I played a loud ringing sound on my phone. I tried tickling his feet. I jumped on the bed a couple of times, but still, Victor wouldn't budge. I guess Yuuri and I will just go on ahead of him.

I know the first thing he'll look at when he wakes up is his phone, to check on the time, of course. So I grabbed mine and sent his phone a text message saying that no matter how I wake him up, he wouldn't that's why Yuuri and I went on ahead of him. His phone lit up on the nightstand as soon as I've sent the text.

I carefully stood on the bed and jumped down. It's time to get ready. I already took a bath before waking Victor up, so now it's just time to wear the outfit for today.

For today, I decided to wear formal attire. I wore a long-sleeved, maroon, button-up blouse that has a maroon cravat as well, tucked in a short black pencil skirt. I also wear black stockings and simple black pumps.

I walked out of our room, towards the dining table where Yuuri sat. There were scrambled eggs on the table. It's so sweet of Yuuri to cook breakfast for us. There were three plates on the table, of course, there is one for Victor. I pulled out a chair and sat across him.

"We'll go on ahead of Victor," I said as I get myself some scrambled eggs.

"He sure is hella drunk," Yuuri replied.

"You said it," I sighed and continued to eat the scrambled eggs. They taste ummm.... like normal scrambled eggs. No tasty twists added to it or something.

After eating, I sat on the couch to wait for Yuuri to get into his tracksuit. Once done, we went out and got some taxi to take us to the rink.

There were already lots of people in and out of the building just like back in Japan, and just like it has always been during events like this. I paid the driver and we got out of the car.

People were waving and saying our names. Also, the camera flashes. Yuuri waved back at some people while I just gave off a smile.

The inside is much quieter than outside. There are fewer people here. Yuuri and I made our way towards the rink.

"Hey, did you see the photo Phichit-kun upped?" I hear one girl say in a hurried tone as if she has been waiting to say it for some time.

"That was pretty risque!" Another one said.

"I wish I was (y/n)," and another one said which made me stop in my tracks. Yuuri went a few steps forward but when he realized I wasn't beside him anymore he looked back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, let's get going," I said as I carried on walking, Yuuri followed closely behind me.

"What did that boy posted?" I asked myself as I feel like a vein pop on my forehead.

We went inside where the rink was. My phone vibrated signaling that someone sent a message. I took it out and saw from the notifs that Sandra sent a photo. I opened our chatbox and what appeared in front of me was a selfie of Phichit from last night. It wasn't just any ordinary selfie. It was a selfie with Victor half-naked on top of me, kissing my neck as I try to push him away in the background. So this is what those girls have been talking about.

The caption says "Wow!! 😮 #phichit #beijing #(Y/n)(L/n) #VictorNikiforov"

"So much PDA," Sandra said.

Annoyance was boiling inside of me. "Uh oh," someone said. I turned around to see Yuuri together with Guang Hong, Leo, and of course, Phichit.

"Phichit," I said as I glare daggers at the boy.

"Sorry," he said as he scratched the back of his head. "I couldn't stop myself from sharing it online."

"Hey, we managed to hold back. Cheater," Guang Hong and Leo said in unison.

My face softened and I sighed. Those boys are too cute to be annoyed at. "Okay, I forgive you," I said and gave a small smile.

"But I'll make sure Yuuri gets first place," I added and smirked as I stood beside Yuuri.

An arm was thrown around my shoulders and at Yuuri as well. Oh no, wait, it wasn't on Yuuri's shoulder, it was a hand on his butt which made the poor buy whimper.

"Yuuri, why didn't you invite me?" The person standing between us asked.

"Chris..." Yuuri and I said in unison. I turned my head to look at the guy.

"Looks like you got into shape. Guess your masters are giving you very thorough training," Chris said and gave a chuckle.

"Chris!" A familiar voice said. "How's it going?"

I looked up to see Victor in front of us. He is wearing a suit and gloves. "Hey, Victor, (y/n), and Chris are together! I want a photo with them at the banquet!" The three younger skaters said as they took pictures of us.

"I would very much like to take my girl now," Victor said as he took my hand and pulled me from Chris. He rested his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to his side.

"I am not motivated without you. You're always like that at the start of a season," Chris said as he took a step forward, towards us.

"Victor!" Someone else called. Victor and I looked behind Chris to see his coach.

"Chris is right. He can't get serious without you. Come back to the fold," Chris' coach said.

"Victor! (Y/n)!" Another person has called, but the voices were from girls. We looked to the side to see two girls wearing a tracksuit that represents Russia. One of them has blonde hair and the other had brown.

I remember these girls. They were one of those girls I train with back on my skating days. Right, the Women's Single, Short Program will also take place here.

"Are you two really a coach now?" The blonde one asked.

"Just split up with him already. You both know it won't last. Don't you feel sorry for him?" The brunette asked. Both girls laughed.

"(Y/n), come back!" The blonde said as she reached for my hand. "Get the gold medal again for Russia! The other representatives couldn't match your skills."

"We know how good you are first hand," the brunette agreed. "It's never too late to come back."