03

"You guys are unbelievable" I laughed at my two best friends.

"What you are trying to tell me that you wouldn't have your way with a man like Olivier Giroud?" G questioned as she raised her eyebrows at me.

I shook my head making Sav laugh. "You are lying!" She shouted.

We were currently in the gym on the running machines which happened to be infront of a massive window which showed the first team training.

"Look at his bum" G gushed.

Before I could answer her someone appeared behind us making us aware as they cleared their throat which made us all slightly jump.

"Ladies" Pedro smiled at us as we turned around to see him standing at the side of us with his clipboard close to his chest. "I would like you guys to welcome your new teammate, Hannah" he stated pointing at a brunette beside him.

I instantly recognised her, she was Hannah Gabrielle and she played for Manchester City Ladies and she was definitely my biggest rival as everyone kept comparing us with each other.

"I'm sure you guys will welcome her with open arms" he smiled clearly unaware of the atmosphere that filled the air.

I slowed down the speed then stop once I was at walking speed and jumped off.

"Lovely to meet you" I said sweetly even though I wanted to bite her head off in one go.

"You too, you gave me a good fight last season" she smirked.

"Look at this striking force, we will definitely win the league with you two causing mayhem on the field" Pedro smiled proudly as he wrapped his arms around us both.

"Yay" Sav sarcastically cheered.

"Ok let's show you around the rest of the campus and meet your over teammates" He said becoming serious again. "Oh and stop staring at Oli's bum" he added then walked out.

I let out a deep sigh and sat down on the floor with the girls joining me sitting either side of me.

"Why the hell has he signed Hannah" I pouted.

"She's a good footballer" Sav pointed out.

I rolled my eyes at her. It's unbelievable how talented Sav is on the field but her IQ is definitely low in any other area.

"Hannah could actually help you out, I mean you could get more goals with her and more assists" G spoke softly.

"Great I'm going to be the Mesut Ozil of the club" I moaned. "A striker whose better at assisting than scoring" I stated as I got up and grabbed my bottle water. "I better retire from football now"

"You are so over dramatic" Sav laughed. "You will have to put in the work during training and show him why you should be in the starting eleven" she said encouragingly, while G nodded in agreement.

I put my bottle water down and jumped back on the machine and set it at a faster pace before. I could see the two girls watching me but I didn't take any notice of them, I put in my earphones and jammed to Kanye West while I worked up a sweat.

............

I was currently in a club. A typical London club with a DJ that only played the overrated music while everyone filled the dancing space and were dancing. Well they call it dancing. I call it dry humping. But each to their own.

The whole team were out tonight to welcome Hannah to the family, which was Pedro's idea because he thought we should be allowed some fun after our hardcore training over the couple of months. Pedro does usually have good bonding session ideas, he once rented out a whole spa hotel for us for a weekend with free spa sessions. Georgina and I practically lived in the sauna. It was bliss.