67

A/N: So firstly I think the whole KSI, RiceGum & Sidemen drama is so fake. I doubt JJ would tell the guys he is leaving while he is in America, plus with everyone jumping in on it, seems very unlikely. BUT saying that I love both Harry's and Ethan's diss tracks.

QOTD: Whose diss track was better?

........

I was currently in the gym at the training centre putting on some extra work, I was doing some squats as I held the weights. I could see the first team outside training, I couldn't help but smile thinking about both Sav and G's little comments if they were here with me. Sav probably perving over Azpilcueta while he was bending over which was the perfect angle to view his perky behind, while G makes an inappropriate comment about the way Diego Costa hugs his teammates giving each a little peck on their neck.

Even though I get on with my new teammates, I do miss the small little things the three of us used to do together. How we used to break out into song when coach said one word to a song, or how we used to always make each other laugh when we were doing photo shoots or interviews.

It broke my heart that G and I were still not talking, I saw on her socials that she was with Mere and Sav last night for dinner. The photo was of the three of them all cuddled up with each other with red lipstick marks on G's face from both Sav and Mere, the caption got to me more. She wrote to her 3.5m followers 'You can't choice your family but I am glad I got to chose you as my friends #mylittlesisters'. Even though I am only an hour away from them, it feels like I am a million miles away from them. It seems like they have all connected on the hating on me, they should start a bloody club, I'm sure Diana and a few others wouldn't mind teaming up.

I put the weights down safely and walked over to my phone , letting out a deep sigh hoping not to see another notification of their perfect friendship. Luckily for me it was a text from George asking me to come over. That was another reason why they aren't my biggest fans right now, because apparently I'm taking George away from them. But right now George and Claire are the only two I am hanging out with recently.

I replied to George telling him I will be over in the next couple of minutes then quickly took a snapchat putting a filter on it and sent it out to my followers.

Getting stronger & stronger 2 get back on the pitch

..........

I arrived on George's doorstep fully drenched from head to toe from the latest downpour. I wrapped my arms around myself as I waited for them to answer the door.

The door swung open revealing George standing topless with major bed hair. He smiled and grabbed my hand and pulled me in. "Great you are here, come on" he gushed.

"Jheeez where's the fire?" I joked as he walked us into the bathroom where Claire was sitting on the side, with one hand on her growing stomach and the other having a tight grasp with a shaver.