26

I woke up this morning with breakfasts in bed made by Mere which we ate watching This Morning.

Once we were done she jumped into the shower as I started to tidy up the kitchen as it looked like a bomb had gone off.

I then got dressed putting on my Calvin Klein cropped sweater with matching shorts, I brushed my hair then left it down and my face bare. I put on my white converse and put on a denim jacket.

I said goodbye to Mere and reminder her to lock up after herself as she is meeting her friend today

I said goodbye to Mere and reminder her to lock up after herself as she is meeting her friend today. I took Sting and hopped in the car and made my way to the guys' house.

As I pulled up I spotted a few young teenage girls standing with their phones out waiting for the boys to come out. I hopped out and ran into the house ignoring their shouting.

"Hello!" I called as I closed the door.

"Kitchen!" I heard Josh reply back.

I walked in to see Josh, Vikk and JJ all sitting on the stools eating and all glued to their phones.

"Hey" I smiled at them. "You do realise you have a group of girls standing outside right?" I asked.

Josh let out a sigh as he jumped up and peered out the window. "God sake" he huffed.

"I'll tweet and hopefully they will get the message" JJ said in a monotone voice as he typed away on his phone.

"Or we could throw Simon and JJ out there as they are the ones they want and we could watch them get ripped apart" Vikk said giggling adorably.

"Haha funny" JJ faked laughed then rolled his eyes and looked back down at his phone.

"Or you could invite them in and put them in the loft with the other children you have kept in there" Josh laughed making JJ burst out laughing.

"Anyway I'm gonna go see Simon" I told them making them all nod.

I backed out and made my way up the two flights of stairs, I tapped on the door then made my way inside. Instantly seeing his brunette hair sticking over his desk chair.

"Hey Si" I announced as I took Stings lead off.

He let out a small hum then ignoring my presence. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck putting my chin on his shoulder seeing that he was editing a video.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm good" he nodded not taking his eyes off the screen again.

I let out a sigh and sat down on his bed knowing the best thing to do is to leave him to get on with it. I grabbed my phone and started to reply to some tweets as I had nothing else to do.

I spotted Si's phone on the bedside table, I picked it up and opened his snapchat. I took a quick photo of him as he sat there and sent it to everyone on the friend list.