37

"MORNING!" Lux and Harry shouted as they came running into my bedroom with Sting barking.

I let out a groan and turned around hitting Simon bare chest with him instantly putting his arm around me.

"Go away!" Simon moaned.

I heard Harry giggle instantly knowing that they were doing something, I opened my eyes to see Lux standing above us holding a glass of water above us, I quickly moved making the liquid go over Simon which made Harry fall on the floor in hysterics.

"What. The. Fuck" Simon moaned as he sat up.

I tried to hold my laughter in as he looked pretty pissed off, I mean I don't blame him, I would be if that's how I got woken up.

"I'm going to fucking kill you Callum!" He shouted making him run out the room with Simon following.

"Ah don't hurt me! We are MiniLux!" He shouted as I hurt their footsteps around the flat.

I picked up my phone to check the time which read 9am, I fell back on the bed and ran my hands over my face.

"Don't go back to sleep, we are going to get breakfast" Harry jumped on me.

"Hey what's going on here?" Simon appeared.

Before I could answer he jumped on Harry with Lux jumping on him which meant I was squashed at the bottom of the three lumps.

"Oh.My.God. I. Can't. Breathe!" I laughed trying to push Simon's face from me.

The boys decided to go for breakfast out somewhere but I decided to stay at home as I had to pack my bag for Brighton which we are leaving tomorrow.

I was half way through the packing, which I got distracted by F2 freestylers new video. There was a sudden knock on the door, I paused the video and jumped up with Sting jumping up barking like he usually does even though he was just asleep a second ago.

I walked to the door and opened it to find my mum standing on the other side with a suitcase standing by her.

"Hello darling" she smiled as she pulled me in a big bone crushing hug.

"Hey mum" I said in a confused tone as I wasn't expecting her. "Where's Dad?" I asked noticing that dad wasn't walking out of the open elevator door.

She walked into the hallway and instantly picked up Sting who was running around. I closed the door and followed her through.

"Can't I come and see my daughter without my husband?" She questioned without taking her eyes off my dog.

I shook my head. "No ofcourse, you know you are always welcome" I stated.

She gave me a quick smile then jumped up and made herself a cup of coffee from my coffee maker.

"George told me about Chelsea" she said casually.

I let out a small sigh as I walked back towards my room with her following hot on my tail.

"Yeah, I'm not too sure if I want to leave" I shrugged.

"Arsenal have been good to you, I can see why" she nodded. "I know your dad will tell you about the money but you should do what will make you happy" she stated.

I nodded. "You know George and dad are so alike" I pointed out. "It's pretty scary" I laughed.

"So how do you fancy about a Sunday roast ready and waiting for you by the time you finish practice?" She suggested.

I nodded. "Well I am never one to say no to one of your famous roasts" I pointed out.

........

I just finished practise and I went straight back home, I walked into my flat to hear voices in the lounge. I closed the door and put my bag down with my jacket on the rail and walked in to find Tobi, Ethan, Emily and Simon sat on the sofa.

"Hey babe" Simon smiled as he got up and kissed my cheek.

"What are you doing here?" I asked which made him frown at me slightly.

Before he could say anything my mum appeared. "I thought it would be wasteful if it was just us two for the roast and then I bumped into the guys and invited them over" she smiled. "Plus it would be a good time to catch up with Simon" she added.

I looked over at Simon who was smirking at me, I rolled my eyes at them and walked into my bedroom.

"What have I done?" Simon asked as he followed me.

"You haven't done anything" I said shaking my head.

He frowned and stepped closer to me rubbing my arm. "What's wrong?" He asked gently.

"Don't you think it's weird that my mum has randomly shown up without dad? I mean they never leave each other" I pointed out.

He shrugged. "Is she acting weird?" He questioned.

"Not really" I shook my head. "She won't talk about my dad though" I added.

"HELLO!" Chip's voice appeared in the flat with a massive cheer from the boys.

I let out a small sigh as I rubbed my temples.

"I'm gonna go into the shower then I'll be out" I told him.

He smirked. "Do you want me to wash your back" he winked.

"Im gonna pretend you didn't say that" I laughed as I poked his nose and walked into the bathroom making sure to lock my door behind me.

...........

I put on one of Simon's jumpers and my banana in pyjamas stripped trousers, I put my hair in a bun and made my way back out to find everyone about to sit at the table.

"Anyone want wine?" Mum asked everyone. "Apart from you of course Yas" she smiled as she poured herself a huge glass then passed it to Chip.

Everyone had a glass of wine apart from me and Simon.

"Yas didn't tell us you were coming here" Harry said mainly looking at me.

I nodded. "That's because I didn't even know myself" I said looking at mum who was already half way through her wine.

"So how long you down in London for?" Simon asked.

My phone suddenly buzzed, I grabbed it off the table to see that I had a text from Mere. I looked up at mum before I opened the message.

Mere: Your mums with you? Your dad thinks she is on a hen do? Should I tell him?

Me: No don't tell him anything, there is something wrong but I'll get to the bottom of it. See you at Brighton x

Mere: Ok I won't say thing! xxx

.........