50

"How are you feeling?" Tobi asked as he walked over to me and handed me a cup of tea.

"Like someone has run over my head millions of times" I moaned making him giggle as he sat next to me.

"But how does it feel that you won the FA Cup?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't really feel like I did anything, I mean I was only on the pitch for 31 minutes and all the goals came when I was off the pitch" I stated.

He put his arm around me making me rest my head on his chest. "Hey it's team work, you getting hurt probably made the girls work even more harder for you" he said calmly. "So really they should be thanking you" he giggled.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Well I'm glad I was of service" I giggled. "So how are you and Mere?" I asked changing the subject.

He shrugged. "We are doing alright, I just don't know what Mere I'm gonna get"

"A stone cold bitch or the loving cuddly bear" I stated making him hum in agreement.

"Whose a stone cold bitch?" A voice appeared making us look up to see Mere making us both laugh.

"No one" I shook my head as she handed me the giant McDonald's bags and Tobi the drinks.

"Alright as long as you weren't on about me because I'll pour your ice cold drinks down your backs" she threatened keeping a smile on her face. "I'll get the boys" she said as she was already half way out the door.

"Got to love her" Tobi winked as he jumped up.

Seconds later the guys all came walking in and grabbed their ordered McDonald's breakfast food and all took a seat on the black leather sofa or the beanbags in Tobi's flat.

"How is your hand after slapping Diana?" Cal laughed.

I shrugged. "It hurt but it was worth all the pain" I said making everyone laugh.

We all are our  breakfast and gossiped about any little thing, about half way through Harry and Cal decided to have an argument about who would be a better wrestler and started to play fight in the middle of the room. 

I went to stand up but Tobi instantly pulled me back down. "Where are you going? You need to rest" he said giving me a stern look.

I sighed and sat back. "I just need to get my tablets, I have had stitches I'm not a fucking idiot" I stated as Tobi was already up and getting my tablets.

"Are you sure about that?" Harry laughed from the floor,

I frowned. "I don't think you can speak while you are literally sitting on your friends head" I declared.

Once we were all finished everyone left to go about their day, the guys were filming at the football courts while Mere had a meeting. Which left just Harry and I snuggled on the sofa watching Jeremy Kyle, which was just us laughing at the people.

"You know what we should do?" I questioned as I looked over at Harry who was staring at his phone.

"What?" He asked.

"Make fairy cakes" I stated. "Oh come on it'll be fun" I smiled at him.

He let out a sigh and nodded making me cheer with delight. I jumped up and walked to the kitchen, we realised they Tobi didn't have a lot of the ingredients so we decided to raid both our kitchens to see what we could find. Harry came back to the flat wearing a half naked woman apron which made me laugh.