33

I woke up the next day still cuddled up to Simon on the sofa in the living room, instantly remembering how we got her and everything that happened at the party. The whole villa was in stand still silence as everyone else was still asleep, which I don't blame them as they were all quite drunk.

I climbed off the sofa and walked to the kitchen to grab myself a bottle water, I made my way on the porch and sat down. I pulled out my phone and opened twitter to see what everyone was up to.

I looked through my notifications to see some people tweeting me with a few catching my eye.

@???: Simon could get any girl and he has chosen someone who is ugly af? How does that work? @YasLloyd10

@????: LOL @miniminter I think you should stay single if you are going with this fake barbie doll! Ps she is a shite footballer @YasLloyd10

@????: Didn't think anyone could be as worse as Seana then came @YasLloyd10 🙄 She better not hurt Simon because I'd be the first to kill her!

@???: I'm a big @YasLloyd10 fan but for calling her out for not having a good season isn't gonna help her out. IMO i think that YouTuber is putting her eye off the goal..

I put my phone down and let out a deep sigh. I got up and walked over to the pool and instantly dived in and started to do laps which made my thoughts wonder.

I already had major anxiety about what people would think about Simon and I and now I am getting sent hate which everyone would want me to see as they @'ed me.

I'm not used to getting unnecessary hate, I am very welcoming to criticism about how I played in a recent match or so on but hate just because of someone I have fallen for is just hurtful.

I started to overthink about what Simon actually saw in me, they were right he is a good looking guy and could get anyone so why did he chose me. How long would it take for Simon to realise that I'm not what he first thought and dumps me for a prettier girl.

I turned myself around on the wall to start my sixth lap to see legs dangling in the pool on the other side, I raised up to the surface to have a breath to see it was G who was looking down at her phone. I decided to ignore her and carry on with swimming.

After six more laps I stopped beside G, she smiled and handed me some water which I happily accepted and took a sip.

"So what you doing up at 8am?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Just couldn't sleep"

"Overthinking?" She questioned raising her eyebrows at me. "Yas you are my best friend I can read you" she stated.

I rolled my eyes at her. "I saw some tweets from Simon's fans and it got me thinking" I told her as I rested my arms on the side and put my head on my towel.

"Honestly fans can be so bitchy, I know it's hard but they want you to belittle yourself so they 'still have a chance' with him" she stated.

"Yeah I guess" I nodded.

"Plus anyone could see how much Si likes you, it's pretty sickly" she joked, making us both laugh quietly.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as I kneeled back down in the water.

She nodded. "Do you think I have been distracted?" I asked not sure if I wanted to know what she had to say.