41

It was the day of the charity match, the guys went to the stadium early for a meet and greet with the VIP ticket holders which meant we had a few hours spare.

Freya, Emily and I all decided to go into the centre to go clothes shopping, we didn't really need anything but going into multiple of stores would make the time pass by more quickly. Sav and G decided to stay in the hotel and relax watching films then get ready really slowly for the match.

We managed to all get a bag of clothes that we couldn't resist in some shops, I brought some new shorts which I decided to wear today instead of my ripped jeans. Freya brought some trainers and went into Victoria Secret and brought some sexy laced lingerie, let's just say Josh is gonna be a lucky man tonight if they win. While Emily brought a few more make up palettes, after getting persuaded by Freya and I to spend the $.

My phone suddenly buzzed making me pull it out my pocket to see it was a notification from twitter as Simon tweeted me.

@Miniminter: Deal or no deal? If I score a goal today you have to tell everyone that I'm a better baller than you and you have to donate £100? @YasLloyd10

@YasLloyd10: @Miniminter Whatever makes you sleep at night miniminer! But we all know the truth that @wroetoshaw is a better baller than you 😏 (gif1)

@YasLloyd10: @Miniminter  Whatever makes you sleep at night miniminer! But we all know the truth that @wroetoshaw is a better baller than you 😏 (gif1)

@Miniminter: @YasLloyd10 bitch what? (gif2)

@Wroetoshaw: @YasLloyd10 @Miniminter YEAH! I knew you were my favourite for a reason! Hey atleast she didn't say Ethan or Vikk

@YasLloyd10: AW SECOND WIFE GOALS 💍💍! Good luck my little grasshoppers @wroetoshaw @miniminter

@????: @Miniminter @YasLloyd10 CUTENESS!

.......

Simon's Pov

I was currently in the meet and greet filled with the VIP ticket holders, I pretty much had been around to them and spoke to them and took photos with them. I love hearing that they made friends because their love for watching our videos, its crazy to think that the whole roomful of people all have a connection and it is because they like us seven idiots who sit behind our screens playing videos and just being lads.