53

Two Days Later

"Do you think she will like it?" JJ questioned me for the thirteenth time in just five minutes.

I nodded. "Ofcourse, what we have pulled off is amazing" I smiled at him giving him confidence.

The whole garden looked amazing all decorated, it honestly didn't look like the same garden. There was lanterns hanging from the trees, fairy lights in the bush which would will look amazing later on. There was loads of tables scattered around with chairs as well as some blankets on the floor. Close to the door we had a huge table of snacks which people can fill their plates along with the BBQ goods. 

"Ah there you are!" G's mum came walking over giving both JJ and I a quick hug

"Ah there you are!" G's mum came walking over giving both JJ and I a quick hug. "I just would like to say thank you for what you have done for G, she lucky to have you guys in her life" she gushed.

I smiled at her then looked at JJ who let out a small relief sigh.

"How is your head now darling?" She asked as she gently rubbed my arm.

"I'm all good" I smiled.

JJ wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "She's a solider" he added making them both laugh as I rolled my eyes at him playfully.

I heard the gate open making me look over my shoulder to see Caspar walking in with Diana who were both smiling at each other.

I looked over at Sav who was standing next to the pond with Simon and Joe. She noticed me and looked over at the couple who was making their way over, she looked back at me and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and left JJ who was now talking to G's mum, I walked back into the house and grabbed myself a shot glass and poured myself some vodka and shot it back.

"Already on the shots, I see" Simon's voice appeared.

I offered him one by pointing at the glass, he shook his head and took the glass out of my hand. "Don't let her ruin today, you have worked so hard to make it happen and you deserve to have a good time as well as G" he insisted.

I nodded as I crossed my arms around myself. "But what the hell is she doing here?" I pouted.

He shrugged. "Just put her to the back of your mind" he said as he pulled me into him and wrapped his long arms around me with my head in the crook of his neck inhaling his strong scent.

"Fine but if she goes anywhere near you or me, I will punch her in the fucking jaw" I declared making him chuckle.

"I like it when you are fierce" he joked as he rocked us to side to side.