42

After the game we all had a few hours to ourselves, I decided to avoid Simon as I'd probably end up hitting him but he didn't seem to miss me from his Snapchat videos he was too busy at the bar with Diana and Sav.

"What do you think of Diana?" I asked Freya as we laid on the bed stuffing our face with fries.

"I don't know, I'm getting bad vibes from her" she shrugged. "It's as if she has her eyes set on Simon"

"Thank god it's not just me who can see it" I said in relief, I was slightly doubting myself thinking I was being a class A bitch again.

"You don't have anything to worry about, Si is crazy about you. He is probably just being a gentleman to her" she stated.

I nodded and tried to push them to the back of my head. "Whatever let's just have a good night" I smiled with her nodding in agreement.

We started to get ready after many texts in our group chat where we were going tonight and when we were going to leave.

After help from both Mere and Freya I decided on my white mini dress which shows off my cleavage, pairing them with my cute black heels. I put on a long necklace and kept my make up very neutral and slight my hair in a ponytail.

I helped them both choose their outfits, which honestly made them look banging

We took a few photos before Tobi came knocking telling us the taxi have arrived

We took a few photos before Tobi came knocking telling us the taxi have arrived. We grabbed our things and walked downstairs.

"Hey beautiful" Simon appeared taking in my appearance and kissing my cheek softly. I spotted Diana looking at us as she stood beside Caspar.

I turned to Simon and crashed my lips onto his, I wrapped my arms around his neck as my lips dominated his, before it got too heated I pulled away.

"And what was that for?" He questioned.

I shrugged slightly. "Do I need a reason to kiss my boyfriend?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No but I think you should do it more often" he suggested with a small smirk on his lips.

We all split up into separate cars, I went in the first one with Mere, Freya, Diana, Sav, G, Emily and JJ while the others. Both Mere and I tried to make conversation with Diana but she didn't seem too interested having small talk and instantly asked about mine and Simon's relationship.

After a ten minute journey we arrived at a club which was quite busy already at just 10pm. I pulled G and Mere away from the group as they got booths and went over to the bar.

Most of the night I stayed on the dance floor breaking some dance moves with the girls and Cal, Joe Weller and Poet who were quite good dancers. Simon joined us and mainly just held onto my waist and let me dance on him as he wasn't one of the best dancers, bless him he tried though. I could feel his breath on my neck which made me feel a chill on my spine, he left a few kisses as I started to grind on him softly.

........

The night went on and I realised that Simon hasn't been back after going to the bathroom around five songs ago, I started to worry as anything could of happened to him in a nightclub. I was about to leave the group to go look for the lanky dirty blonde when I felt some grip onto my wrist, I turned around to see Cal as he pulled me towards the bar where Sarah, Lux, Joe Weller, Harry and Vuj were all standing with shots all in their hands.

"Here you go" Weller smiled as he handed me a shot glass which I happily accepted.

We all cheered and swung back the alcohol making me feel the strong liquor run down my throat leaving the burning sensation in my chest. Once I was finished the first one Weller handed me the second one which we repeated with a cheers.

Around my seventh shot which we managed to take inbetween messing around and dancing, I spotted Simon standing at the bar with Diana, I looked around to try and find Caspar but he wasn't anywhere to be seen, which made me even more pissed.

"I'm going to get some fresh air" I told the group as I put down my full shot glass and made my way through the crowd.

I found the smoking area which had a few people sitting at the wooden tables drinking and smoking. I made my way over towards the last table and took a seat.

"Hey" I heard a voice behind me, making me slightly jump to see Joe smiling. "Thought you'd need someone to talk to" he said as he sat down beside me.

"I'm alright, honest" I said weakly, as I wrapped my arms around myself to keep myself warm.

"I wouldn't be alright if my girlfriend had a guy all over her" he stated, I nodded my head slowly. "Ah I've got you" he cheered making me laugh.

"She's just walks around going 'look at me, I'm a blonde bimbo and I can fuck whoever I want' like come on, why can't Si see what shes doing?" I asked putting on her London accent and twisting my hair around my finger.

He instantly bursted out laughing throwing his head back. "That is honestly what she's like" he nodded as he wiped his eyes. "But honestly she has nothing on you, I mean you are gorgeous" he stated.

I instantly stopped and looked into his deep blue eyes, I couldn't help but notice all his freckles that covered his face and his plump lips which were pouted out as they were closed together.

I had a sudden urge to kiss him, I moved closer to him and pressed my lips feeling his plump lips onto mine, I could taste all the mixed alcohol that he had through the night. It was nice kissing him but it different feel the same when I kissed Simon. I shouldn't be doing this. I love Simon and I am here kissing one of his friends.

I pulled away and instantly jumped up. "I'm sorry" i whispered.

He stood up. "No that was my fault, we have both got a lot of alcohol in our system. It didn't mean anything" he said trying to convince himself as well as me.

I nodded then rushed back into the club leave Joe standing outside alone. I spotted the two blondes standing by the bar, I went straight over to them making them turn their attention to me. "I'm gonna call it a night" I said over the loud music.

They both looked at each other for a second. "I'll come with you" Mere said grabbing her purse off the bar.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Freya asked as she put down her wine glass.

I shook my head. "No enjoy yourself and use the sexy underwear on Josh" I winked then pulled her into a hug. "Tell the guys we have gone" I suggested.

"Will do, text to tell me you are back safely" she smiled as she gave me a drunk kiss on my cheek.

As we walked out the club I looked back one more time to see Simon sitting in the booth with Manny, JJ, G and Diana who was now giving attention to Caspar. G noticed me and gave me a puzzled look, I waved to her then left.