79

Before I start the chapter, I just want to say thank you to everyone's support during the year. I cannot wait for this year and more stories I am going to start and I hope you guys will stay for the ride. Here's to 2018!
.......

Today I have spent most of it at the training centre doing interviews and Halloween themed videos for the YouTube channel which was mainly the crew scaring us with disgusting things in boxes. Before we were allowed home we had to go to the gym for an hour and a half.

Once I got home I ordered some pizza for the girls as they were heading to mine to get ready for the party tonight. I was quite nervous about going as I was going to see Simon again for the first time since he called it quits. Also I haven't spoken to any of the guys since and it was very obvious whose side they were on, and I don't really blame them. I mean the only reason I know them is through Simon after all.

I managed to have a shower and wash my hair before Sav, G, Sarah and Hannah arrived armed with loads of make up to help 100 girls get ready for tonight. I wasn't a big fan of dressing up into something scary on Halloween, but neither was I keen to use it as an excuse to wear near to nothing.

I decided to go as Britney Spears, wearing the red pvc outfit like she did in her Oops I Did It Again. Which I know I am going to 100% to regret my choice by the end of the night and every visit to the toilet during the night. Sav, G and Hannah decided to go as the Powerpuff Girls, while Sarah was Alice in wonderland.

(A/N: This is the outfit Yasmine is wearing)

After destroying the pizzas and many petty arguments, thousands of polaroids and loads of shots later we were ready to go

After destroying the pizzas and many petty arguments, thousands of polaroids and loads of shots later we were ready to go. We left the flat that looked like a hurricane just passed along with the strong smell of perfume and hairspray, we piled into the back of the cab. Luckily the driver was semi alright and was alright with out loudness of our tipsy state.

As we arrived we were greeted by Freya and Nia which was quite an awkward greeting as I haven't really spoken or made any effort with them in the last couple of weeks. As we made up to the top floor were the bar was, G and Sav grabbed my hand as we walked into the dark room with obnoxiously loud music which you could feel in your chest.

Emily spotted us and excitedly waved over to us, with Sav pulling the two of us with her. I was greeted by a bear hug by Josh and Ethan which was nice to know they still like me despite everything. We caught up for a bit before Joe appeared handing me a pint of beer.

"Were you trying to avoid me tonight?" He laughed as I stepped away from the others who were in another conversation.

"Well if I were, I didn't do a good job" I shrugged.

The truth was my aim for the night was to have a good night and avoid any awkwardness between Simon, Joe and I, especially as Henry was joining me tonight.

"Yas your my friend and I'm sorry that Simon doesn't trust you around me but how is that..."

"I don't really want to talk about it Joe" I cut him off. "I think it's just the best for us to keep our distance"