91

Not gonna lie I just want to get this story over with to start on the sequel... I am banging out the chapters 😂😂

Two Days Later

I launched a pillow at him which hit him straight in the face. "Do you know how childish you sound right now?" I frowned at him.

"Me childish? You just threw a pillow at me" He frowned as he threw it back at me. "When was you gonna tell me?" He frowned.

I let out a small sigh as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I don't even know what the hell I want to do! I just need to think it through" I said softly.

"So why have you told David fucking Luiz, who is your new best friend" he spoke sounding even more childish than before.

I let out a groan as I stood up. "He isn't my 'new best friend' I asked him for his advice because he knows what it's like to live in Paris and leaving a big club like Chelsea"

"How long have you known? They have been interested in you?" He questioned looking at me intensely.

I stayed quiet and wrapped my arms around my body, with his raising his eyebrows at me. "I... um... since the game against them.." I said slowly. "I have had a lot to think about and I didn't have time to even comprehend it"

"And what has G got to do with it?" He asked.

"They are interested in getting her, to get me on board as we already have a bond on the field" I said looking down at my newly painted nails.

I heard him grumble as he sat down. "Do you really think this is a good idea? You are fragile, from the death of your father and they think it's a good idea for you to go to a different goddam country!" He snapped. "What if you try it again? No one would be able to be there for you!"

I grabbed the pillow and throw it back at him but this time he caught it. "What so now I have to stay in London forever because no one knows the next time I will fall off the edge?"

He stayed quiet for a second. "I didn't mean that" he whispered.

I shook my head as I stood up. "No that's exactly what you meant! I need to get away from everyone thinking they know what's good for me, so I can learn how to live with this and move on" I spoke. "This isn't me Simon, I need to do this because I can't live like this anymore, I want to be happy again" I whispered feeling myself cry again.

He pulled me slowly towards him and wrapped his long arms around me with me crying on his shoulder.

"If this how to get back Yasmine and you think this is a good idea, then I will support you. Just don't decide to do this because of the pressure of George and G" he whispered as he rubbed my back to comfort me.

For the rest of the day we spent it having massages as well as having a massive lunch while we sat in our swimsuits watching Creed, feeling rather cosy as we put the chopped logs into the fire.

"My face feels like a babies bottom" Simon smiled as he stroked his face. "My body feels amazing! I had a massive knot in my back" he spoke as he stretched.

I laughed as I sipped my green tea. "Well I am glad you enjoyed it, all I wanted to do is kick the woman as she touched my feet"

"Well aren't you lovely" he joked making us laugh.

Once we finished our food we made our way to the balcony with Simon instantly jumping into the jacuzzi. I sat on the edge so my feet was only in.

"It's really nice in here, come on in" he suggested as his hands rubbed up my thigh.

I shook my head as I started to pick my nails.

"Babe, it's ok" he said softly.

I let him pull me so my body was now in the warm water, he pulled me close to him so I was sitting on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. I wrapped my arms around him so we were hugging.

"Thank you" I whispered giving his shoulder a small kiss.

"For?" He questioned pulling away from me.

I shrugged. "Just for being you, even though half the time I want to murder to you" I said making myself giggle.

He rolled his eyes at me as he laugh. He stayed quiet and pulled me into him making our lips collide.

"You know I've always wanted to have sex in a jacuzzi" he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck; with chills instantly appearing down my spine.

.......

The next day I managed to wake him up quite earlier and get him out of our suite so we could go for a morning walk. He wasn't too happy about it but once I promised him another jacuzzi session his mood instantly changed. Typical.

After an hour walk we decided to call it quiets and return back. I managed to get the shower before Simon which just annoyed him, as I took ages just to annoy him more because I wouldn't let him. Once I finished I got dressed putting on a Sidemen hoodie with some leggings. I made sure to avoid any reflective surfaces as I didn't really want to see myself. I plaited my hair which wasn't too good as I didn't do it in the mirror.

"It's Freezy's Birthday today, what have you guys got planned?" I asked as Simon joined me in the living area, where I was currently sitting infront of the fireplace.

He shrugged. "Just going out, nothing too serious" he smiled.

I nodded as I opened Instagram and scrolled through. "Well behave" I told him before kissing his cheek. "I'm not waking up at stupid o clock to look after you and JJ" I pointed out making him laugh.

"That was funny" he laughed remembering the time I had the two drunken idiots to look after.

"No it really wasn't! You both kept fighting and once I had one of you in bed you just ran back to him to interrupting his sleep which made you both fight again" I laughed.

@YasLloyd10: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEZY! Thank you for being yourself & always bringing laughter wherever you go! It's crazy to think we have been friends for a few months, but I know you are truly a friend for life! Love you too the moon and back kid!...

@YasLloyd10: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREEZY! Thank you for being yourself & always bringing laughter wherever you go! It's crazy to think we have been friends for a few months, but I know you are truly a friend for life! Love you too the moon and back kid! PS I miss you, come round and let's have a Sunday cosy sesh ❤️❤️❤️ @realcalfreezy

@realcalfreezy: Love you Yas ❤️❤️❤️❤️
@KatieSleach: My favourite people 😍😍