47

Today I woke up with someone knocking on the door with Sting barking like an absolute idiot, what an ideal way to wake up I know. I climbed out of bed huffing as pulled my hair down as I was rocking biggest bed head.

I hushed Sting and walked to the front door and was greeted by a middle aged man with the biggest bunch of red roses.

"Good morning ma'am. I have a delivery for Miss Yasmine" he said in a very common London accent.

I nodded. "Yeah that's me"

"Is it a special occasion?" He asked as he handed them to me.

I shook my head. "No?" I said confused why I had flowers.

"Oh well I guess someone is in the dog house" he said with a little laugh. "I need you to sigh, then I will let you go" he explained.

I quickly sighed in the little technical device then said goodbye. I kicked the door closed behind me and walked into the flat putting the flowers on the side and pulled the small envelope that was placed in the middle, I opened it up.

Yas,
I love you, and I know it didn't seem like it but I will forever wait for you until I can regain your trust.
Yours,
Si x

As soon as I read it I put the envelope down and leaned on the side hiding my face in my hands. I am trying to forget about him and move on but when he is sending me flowers saying that he loves me.

I could feel a lump in my throat just thinking about how heartbroken he has made me. I never was that kind of girl who got cheated on and went straight back to them once they have apologised to me. They obviously didn't love me as much as they told me and didn't care how much they would hurt me.

I looked at the white roses again felt nothing but pain and angry, I grabbed them and dropped them in the bin. I started to cry as I thought about how much pain guys has caused me in my life, i should just turn into a nun or just go for girls. I mean the ladies are much less complicated.

"YASMINE!" A voice shouted as they walked into the flat, I quickly wiped my eyes and looked over to see Claire and George, their smiles instantly dropped once they saw me. "Aw hunny, what's wrong?" She asked as she dropped her bags and pulled me into a hug making me break down on her shoulder.

"Why are all guys dicks?" I asked as Claire gently rubbed my back to soothe me.

George let out a small laugh. "Wow is that what you think about me?" he said standing a couple of steps behind us.

Claire pulled away from me and put my face in the middle of hands. "Hey not every guy is a dick, you just have to find a nice one and make sure you stick to him like glue" she stated.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah and that is a lot harder than everyone thinks" I said as I went to sit on my sofa.

"Do I want to know why there is a decent bunch of flowers in the bin?" George questioned.

I ignored him turning on the TV, he got the idea and dropped the subject and sat down with me to start the talk about moving to Chelsea and leaving Arsenal after this season.

"Have you got any peanut butter?" Claire asked after a two hours sitting talking about football.

"I'm second cupboard to the right" I said as I was showing George a funny cat video which he wasn't finding amusing at all, but I was finding it hilarious and even crying with laughter.

"You know soon, we'll all be laughing at Claire waddling around the house and not being able to see her feet" he laughed as Claire came back with some cucumber sticks and a pot of peanut butter.

I crinkled my nose up at her. "What the hell?" I frowned.

"Don't judge, this little shit is making me eat weird shit" she said as she scooped the vegetable in the pot.

"Aw what the lovely parents you guys are going to be" I joked as I looked at them both.

...........

Simon's Pov

"Who are you talking to, who is too good for you to talk to us Minter" Freya said making me look up from my phone after the seventh time of checking.

"I'm just checking to see..." I said then stopped to look at Josh who was sitting opposite me. "She should of got the flowers. Why isn't she getting in contact?" I questioned.

"Just because you got her flowers, doesn't mean anything" Freya stated. "She's a good girl Si, I think you're gonna need to work a lot harder to deserve another chance"

I closed my eyes. "And don't you think I know that?" I said harshly.

"Well what are you going to do?" Tobi asked as he shoves fries in his mouth.

I shrugged. "I have no clue" I whined. "How am I going to tell all the fans that I cheated on the one girl that I liked in the first time in ages" I said as I played around with my ring.

"You haven't really explained it to us" Freya admitted. "Because if you really did like her as much as you keep saying, you wouldn't of done that"

The others stayed quiet as they watched on. "Honestly I get you are team Yasmine but please, you are saying everything that I am questioning myself"

Freya raised her eyebrows at me then got up taking her empty glass with her.

I got out my phone and opened Instagram and scrolled through everyone's feeds until I got to one that caught my eye. It was a photo of Yasmine out for dinner with G and Nia, I felt my heartbreak as I saw her face. Even though the past few days I've been staring at photos that are saved on my phone, I missed her. I missed her perfectly blue eyes staring back st me, her strawberry scented hair that used to always be in my hair when I woke up beside her.

@GHoward22:  Out for dinner with these two sorts @YasLloyd10 @NiaPickering ❤️❤️ 📷: @KSI @JoeWeller: pretty women 😍😍😍GHoward22: They are aren't they 😍😍@????: What has gone between @YasLloyd10 & @Miniminter ? They haven't been together in a wh...

@JoeWeller: pretty women 😍😍😍
GHoward22: They are aren't they 😍😍
@????: What has gone between @YasLloyd10 & @Miniminter ? They haven't been together in a while?

..............

A/N
This is chapter is kind of boring, it was just a filler for the next chapter which will be out tomorrow because some people want more uploads. Your very welcome 🙃