31

I woke up the next day alone in bed without either Simon or Mere in sight. I carefully climbed out of bed and walked straight to the ensuite to freshen up, I put on a black bikini and tied up my hair.

I walked onto the balcony to try and look for my mirrored sunglasses, I instantly spotted them on the table, I put them on to cover my face.

"Morning" I heard a voice behind me to see G wearing a long kimono with her hair messy trying to be tamed by her black hat.

"Morning" I smiled as I kept my eyes on the boys who were playing in the pool. "How's your hangover?" I laughed as I looked over at her for a second.

She nodded. "Nothing that a few tablets can't fix" she smiled as she rested on the rails. "So, I just wanted to apologise" she said awkwardly.

I frowned at her for a second then spotted JJ looking up at us. "Do you actually mean it or are you just doing it to make JJ happy?" I questioned, making her turn to look at JJ who quickly looked back at Josh.

"Of course I mean it" she spoke, she let out a small sigh. "I shouldn't of called you a bitch and I shouldn't of chose sides when it wasn't my argument to have"

I stayed silent as I didn't have anything to say, I spotted Simon looking at me, he raised his eyebrows asking if I was alright.

"Yas I miss you and I think we should sort this out so it doesn't affect Simon and Jide" she suggested.

"How is going to affect them? I'm being civil with you and I don't have a problem with J" I stated.

My phone suddenly buzzed making me look down to see Simon's name pop up on Snapchat. I opened it up to see a photo of me pop up.

Has anyone told you that you a beautiful? 😉

I looked over at Simon and shook my head at him.

"What more do you want me to do?" She sighed as she crossed her arms.

I shrugged. "Maybe mean your apology before you try and say it to me" I told her then walked downstairs.

I went outside and sat on the edge of the pool putting my legs in the water. Simon canonballed in making the water splash me.

"You are sucha dick" I moaned as he swam over.

He grabbed my legs and stood in between them as his hands went to my hips. "Come for a swim" he suggested pulling me in before I could even say no.

I wrapped my legs around his torso as my hands ran down his chest. "I love your hair when it's flat" I spoke.

"Really? I hate it that's why I always keep my hat on" he laughed.