30

It was currently 7am and I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling wide awake with Simon's face snuggled into the crook of my neck feeling warm air hit my skin as he breathed.

I laid there for another hour passing time with YouTube videos then decided to get up. I hopped into the shower and got dressed. Putting on a plain white bikini set pairing them with white and grey striped pjs botttoms, which made me look like a banana in a pyjamas.

I grabbed my phone and made my downstairs to find Katie already in kitchen making herself a drink

"Morning wifey" I smiled at her and pulled her into a hug.

"Morning gorgeous, did you sleep well?" She asked.

I nodded. "I slept like a baby" I explained.

"Lucky for some, we couldn't sleep then once we did, let's just say someone else's fun woke us up" she said crinkling her nose up at me.

"Yuck" I laughed. "Shall we make breakfast for the others?" I suggested making her nod.

We walked towards the now fully stocked fridge, my eyes wandered over all the items with them stopping on the fruit.

"Fruit salad?" I asked looking over at her.

She nodded, I took loads of the various fruits that we had passing them to Katie who put them on the side ready for us to use them.

"What is up with your outfit?" She laughed.

I laughed as I looked down at myself. "What do you think I look bang-able?" I joked.

She nodded. "I mean if they are into banging a banana" she laughed.

"Oh my god that's what I thought!" I half shouted. "Bananas in pyjamas are walking up the stairs" I sang as she got out her phone and filmed me as I stomped around the island.

After a while we finally had a massive bowl filled with loads of fruits, I covered it in apple juice so it stay fresh. We made a bowl for us to eat now, I put in a handful of strawberries and bananas while Katie just went for bananas with us both going for a spoonful of peanut butter and granola.