08

I was concentrating on my breathing as we were doing laps around the field, I was at the front of the group with Sav running beside me, which is never good as she could speak for Britain.

I could see Georgina and Hannah slightly behind me gaining on me, I kept pushing trying to stay ahead. In the corner of my eye I could see Pedro standing in the middle jotting things doing on his paper.

This was the very first time I was competing with Hannah trying to get in the first time. I wasn't jealous of her, I know that I am a better footballer than her, yes we bring different qualities to the table but overall I am a better striker. But there isn't room for us both on the pitch.

I slowed down as I reached Pedro, I stopped beside him and saw the others come in with Hannah bending down out of breath holding her knees. She looked up slowly and looked up at me, she studied my face for a second then took a deep breathe and stood up straight.

"Right we are going to put you in two teams" he stated. He called out the teams and handed one team the bibs.

I pulled it over my head and over my red top and walked to the centre circle with G who was on my team while Hannah and Sav were on another side. Instantly making it away whoever scored the most goals or which team won would be the ones on the list.

Pedro blew his whistle and we instantly started the game. The game went well with the whole team making sure we did careful accurate passes to each other and hardly gave the ball away.

The game finished 4-3 to my team making Pedro applaud as we took off our bibs putting them in the box. "Right time for gym" he clapped his hands together.

"I wouldn't want to be him right now" Sav appeared beside me.

"Why?" I questioned.

She shrugged. "I mean whoever he chooses, you or Hannah he will be upsetting someone" she stated. She looked infront and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's going on with G and Hannah?" She whispered.

I looked infront to see G and Hannah hugging and laughing at something as they walked in the centre. "She's probably using her to get in the first team" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, when I'm back in the team. The other teams won't know what hit them with this striking force" she smiled as she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Hashtag Team Yavannah!" I cheered.

"MSN who?" She laughed.

We walked into the gym seeing all the girls on the exercise bikes, I changed my shoes and jumped on the machine next to Leanne and opposite G and Hannah and started.

............

It was now the evening and Sav and I were getting ready to go out for dinner with Freya and a few of her friends as she invited us.

I got dressed putting on a black leather mini dress with burgundy bomber over the top and tights, black wedged boots. I left my hair down with slight curls which was from me not drying it after the shower. I kept my makeup neutral only having a winged eyeliner and mascara, along with a red lip.

Our uber appeared within five minutes of calling it, we rushed downstairs and jumped into the back

The journey took twenty minutes then we pulled up at the Chinese restaurant where we were meeting them. As we walked in we were instantly greeted by a crazy looking Freya waving at us enthusiastically.

"Hey Freya" I smiled as I walked over to her and gave her a hug.

"Hey beautiful" she gushed as she pulled away from me. "Guys this is Yasmine and Savannah, Yas and Sav this is Emily, Kay and Seana" she introduced us.

All three girls smiled and waved at us, they all looked rather friendly and they were all so beautiful.

"Ah a fellow Geordie!" Seana gushed pulling out the seat which was beside her.

"Oh where abouts are you from?" I asked as I sat down with Sav next to Freya, which they didn't seem to mind as they hit it off rather well at the bar after the match.

"Whitley Bay"

"Oh you're the other side of the tyne, I'm from South Shields" I stated making her nod.

"So you guys are footballers?" Kay asked, making me hear alittle bit of scouse in her accent.

"Yeah but not very good ones" I stated making us all laugh.

"Speak for yourself" Sav joked making me roll my eyes at her as the other girls laughed.

"She is good, she is just being modest" Freya smirked at me.

"So what do you guys do?" I asked.

We spent time talking about each one of the girls and they spoke what it was like to date the guys. I learned that Emily is dating Ethan and have been for two years, Kay has recently started dating Vikk and Seana is the ex girlfriend of JJ, but they have stayed as friends. The girls like to tease her because every time they are drunk they end up back in bed with each other.

"So what's going on with you and Si?" Emily asked as she tried to pick up a piece of sushi with the chopsticks but failing making it fall in her lap which felt like the hundredth time.

"We are friends, we have only just met"

They looked at each other for a second then bursted out in giggles leaving both Sav and I silent and confused.

"What?" Sav questioned.

"Simon clearly likes you, he never stops talking about you to Josh" Freya explained.

"Not even Simon is that stupid to not realise how hot you are" Seana added.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. He speaks about me to Josh? I wonder what he says?

"Can you imagine little Simon getting a girlfriend" Freya smirked making all the girls 'Awe' in unison.

.......

I fell through the front door as I tried to get my shoes off which were killing my feet. I threw my shoes down as I walked in and picking up Sting from his cage and walking out on the balcony so he could do his business on the fake grass.

I flopped on the seat and got my phone out to see that Cal had uploaded the video, instantly clicked on it and watched it which I have to admit that the whole thing was hilarious. I scrolled down to the comments to see loads from his fans talking about me which a lot varied.

???: that's the girl from Josh and Simons football videos! Is she dating Simon?

???: I kinda feel bad for the girl who got covered just because of Harry! I hope they tidied up!

???: who is she? She's so pretty!

???: The only person who felt bad for the girl was Tobi!

W2S: Great prank Cal & I apologise again to Yasmine! Great sport.

Yasmine Lloyd: Great sport? I kinda got thrown into it without a choice! Thanks for the Nando's though Cal.

I locked my phone and jumped up and walked into my bedroom to get changed into my pyjamas and layed on the sofa to watch a bit of Netflix to finish the evening off.

..........

Before anyone says that Seana isn't from Whitley Bay, well she is now in this story because I haven't got a scooby.