63

We were all currently sitting in the games room trying to decide where to go for dinner, which usually takes a while for everyone to vote which always ends with us splitting into groups so everyone was happy. I wasn't taking too much notice, I was concentrating on putting Freya's hair into two braids as she sat infront of me.

My phone buzzed making me quickly tie up the ends of her hair and opened up the message on my phone which was from Simon.

Si: Come to the garden x

I let out a sigh and walked upstairs to the first floor and made my way outside where I saw Simon standing waiting for me. He stayed quiet and kissed my cheek before grabbing my hand and pulled me outside.

He walked me to the end of the garden where a table was set up with candles burning and a bunch of red roses placed in the middle.

"What's this all for?" I questioned.

"We just need some us time" he smiled.

He pulled out the chair for me. "For starters, we have pate on toast" he smiled.

"Did you make the dinner?" I asked.

Before he could answer I heard "Red wine Madame?" I looked over to see Joe smiling at me, he had a bottle on wine in his hand with a cloth, looking very much like a waiter.

He poured his both a glass then walked off, I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation we were in.

"I'm not gonna lie, I made main course with a little help from Freya, so this won't be your last meal" he said laughing.

I nodded and sipped the alcohol. "Well I am glad"

The rest of the night went well, filled with laughter and happiness with Joe, JJ and Sav all waiting on us during each course and our drinks. By the end of the night we were both quite tipsy and the rest of the guys were now out doing their own thing.

"LA is so beautiful at night" I whispered as I took in the colourful view from the houses.

"I can see something even more beautiful" he said making me look over at him and rolled my eyes.

I took my hand into his and played with his ring. "Thank you for tonight, it's been nice" I told him.

"So does this mean I'm officially out of the dog house?" He questioned.

I stood up and walked over to him and sat down on his lap with his arms instantly wrapping around me. "I think so" I whispered before connecting our lips together.

"Good because I have a surprise for you and it would be quiet awkward if I wasn't" he smirked.

I furrowed my eyes at him as I moved away from him so I could see him. "What is it?"

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise anymore would it" he whispered and flicked my nose playfully.

He stood up and put me down slowly, he picked up everything that was on the table and walked inside with me following hot on his tail.

"So how long do I have to wait?" I asked as I followed him into the cinema room. "For the surprise I mean" I added as he sat down beside me.