82

A/N : Right first up I haven't posted lately mainly because Wattpad kept deleting chapters. And I don't want semi write one for it just to delete in 0.00003 seconds...
Also by a lot of you commenting you want a sequel. Just watch this space.

Three Days Later

The last couple of days have been really difficult, I had to tell George that I didn't want to him as an agent anymore, which he obviously didn't take too well and ended up with us shouting and arguing with each other. Luckily Claire was with us and ended up calming him down, but it was obvious he wasn't over it. My new agent is Dom Livington who is Hannah's agent and she had nothing but good things to say about him and after our meeting it was clear that he had the same vision as me.

Everyday I have rang my parents  and just had a long phone call and have fallen asleep still on FaceTime to them. It was difficult to know I couldn't just hop into the car and drive down to them but I knew he wanted me to concentrate on my season. That's the one thing I hate about my dad, he never puts himself before anyone else.

"So I have booked tickets and a hotel, so I can be at the matches" Henry announced as we were preparing our dinner.

I looked up giving him a questioning look. "What?"

"I thought it would be a good chance to see what all the hype around the Geordie superstar Yasmine Lloyd" he laughed.

I raised my eyebrows at him as I watched him walk around the kitchen. "To see what the hype is about? Don't I see look a superstar to you?"

He didn't say anything he just started laughing again before he managed to burn himself by taking the dish out the oven which made me laugh.

I stuck my tongue out at him as I walked towards the front door which rang. I opened the door and was met with Mere.

"Mere Bear" I gushed as I pulled her into a bear hug.

She looked uncomfortable until I pulled into me which made her body loosen up.

"Hey" she giggled. "I didn't know whether you'd let me or just shut the door in my face" she stated as we parted.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Why would I? We are cousins" I smiled as I pulled her in.

"Mere this is Henry, Henry this is my cousin Mere Bear" I introduced the two.

They gave each other little waves with a small 'hello'.

"So do I get to call you Mere Bear as well? Or is that just a nickname for Yas?" He laughed.

I shook my head as I pulled her into me. "No she's my MereBear" I said in a baby voice making them both laugh.

"I didn't know you were cousins" Henry said looking at us both.

I looked at Mere who just nodded as she stuffed her hands in her pockets. "You know each other?" I frowned.

They both nodded. "We have only met once, I spotted Hannah in Starbucks and she practically wouldn't let me leave until I met Henry" she explained.

I hummed in response as I just watched Henry start dishing up, with the tea towel over his shoulder as he split the food on two plates. I couldn't help but question whether 'Hannah tried to set them up but it didn't work out' or if 'Henry had a crush on Mere or the other way round' and if 'I was his second choice because Mere didn't want to date him?'

"Yas?" His voice cut my trail of thought. "Tell Mere she can stay for dinner" he smiled.

I nodded and looked at Mere who was further away from me now. "Yeah stay, we are going to watch a movie" I smiled.