60

14k views & 60th chapter! Thank you guys, means a lot! Right let's get into the chapter...

A Month Later

It was currently the day before the whole gang was going to on holiday which I was so excited about. I was currently at my house late minute packing, because who ever pre-packs, I mean it wasn't like I was just laying in bed feeling sorry for myself for the past week or so. Nah ofcourse not Yasmine.

I had Freya round helping me pack, helping me chose the clothes as I didn't want to overpack because I needed space for all the things I will be buying while I am out there.

"Why does your case looks like it has so much more room than mine does" she pouted.

I leaned on the case as she zipped it up. "Maybe because I only have one shoe of the pair" I explained.

"Maybe I need to break my leg to get more space in my case" she joked making us both laugh.

"I'll help" I joked as I stood up and looked for my passport and started to pack my bag hand luggage.

Once I was done, I stuffed my bags into Harry's car and hopped in with Freya and Tobi. We went to Nando's and grabbed food for the others before going to the guys house.

I knocked on the door with Simon answering on the phone, he smiled and opened the door wider for us. I rolled my eyes at him as I struggled in the house with my massive suitcase.

"Here let me help" Josh appeared grabbing my case.

I peered over and couldn't see Simon anymore, I let out a deep sigh. "Thanks Joshy" I laughed knowing that he hates being called that.

I walked into the lounge where everyone was sitting watching a film, I hopped on the sofa beside JJ and decided to ignore Simon's weird behaviour.

Most of the night I cuddled up on the sofa with Freya and watched This Is The End which is definitely near the top ten movies. It was around 9pm when I decided to call it a night. I walked into Simon's room to see him in bed watching TV, he looked up at me for a second then went back to his phone.

"Ok, what bee has got into your bonnet?" I frowned.

"What?"

"You haven't even said one word to me since I've been here" I stated.

He let out a sigh. "Yeah because I don't know how to bloody react to you, one minute you want me the next you don't want me anywhere near you because you want to do everything yourself" he snapped.

I looked down at my feet not knowing what to say "I don't usually say this but Yas you have been a complete cow" he stated. "Ok sure the whole broke ankle is hard but I am trying to help" he said softly.

"Wow well I am glad that I know that my boyfriend thinks I'm a cow" I said as I turned on my heels.

I walked out of his room, I walked past Josh and Freya ignoring them, I walked upstiars and hopped into bed. Freya appeared and laid down beside me wrapping her arm around me.

"Apparently I am a cow" I whispered.

I know I probably overrated towards him but it just pissed me off. I hate how he is like 'let me do that for you' I mean I appreciate his help but I need to be able to do it by myself as I will be having the cast on for a few more months. That's why I turned down the offer Mere and Simon made for me to move in with them because I like to know I can take care of myself.

........... 

We woke up pretty early in the morning, I got dressed putting on a white cropped tee with ripped denim jeans with a grey SDMN hoodie. I made my way downstairs and picked out some croissants for my breakfast.