32

@YasLloyd10: Water babies @KatieSleach 🌊❤️

We arrived back to the villa after a long day on the boat playing in the ocean on the jetskis and snorkelling. And got to see how beautiful the island is that we are staying at.

I made everyone a banana and strawberry milkshake then made my way outside and sat infront of Simon on the sun bed.

"I hate the way my hair feels" I moaned as I sipped my drink through the straw.

As I laid down putting my head on Simons lap his hands instantly went straight to my hair and ran his fingers through my tangled hair.

"Today was honestly so much fun" Freya gushed as she sat down beside us.

"I got some good footage" Josh stated.

I looked over at him shading my face with my hand. "Did you get Harry failing to do backflip?" I questioned making everyone laugh just remembering it.

We all decided to take a photos and videos of each other jumping off the boat in the warm blue coloured sea. It all went according to plan until Harry and JJ decided to do backflips off and Harry managed to do it wrong and fully belly flopped in.

"No I missed it" Josh frowned as he looked through his camera footage.

"Ahh I wish we got it, it was hilarious" Simon said then bursted into full laughter again.

A voice appeared behind us making us all jump slightly. "Well I'm glad you all found it funny, because my back is fucking killing me" Harry frowned as he held his lower back as he sat down.

Just watching him walking like an elderly man made us all burst into laughter, I did feel bad but it was honestly the funniest thing.

"Aw Bog" I giggled as I put my hand on his arm trying to comfort him while everyone was still laughing at him.

"I did tell you that it wouldn't be a good idea" Josh stated.

Simon laughed. "Yeah dads know best" he joked making both Harry and Josh groan.

........

It was now the evening and we were down at the beach for the party which Arianna and Adrianna invited us to. There was a small stage where the DJ decks were all set up  with a huge area for dancing which was under hundreds of lighted lanterns which looked like it would of taken a while to set up. Further on the beach was a large lightened bonfire where people were already dancing around.