23

I woke up the next day feeling very fragile, I sat up and wiped my eyes seeing that I was still in my outfit from last night. I couldn't even remember coming home so I have no idea how I got here. I spotted a glass of water and two tablets on my bedside tablet, I grabbed them and took them. I climbed out of bed and clambered out to the kitchen. I put on the kettle on and spotted a note on the side.

Yas,

Ring me when you are awake I've got something planned for tomorrow

Simon x

I let out frown as I read it. What could he possible have planned. All of the sudden I heard a snore which made me jump, I turned around and saw Cal asleep on my sofa. Why the hell is he in my flat and not his own?

I decided to leave him, I made myself a coffee and walked back into my bedroom and texted Simon, which he replied saying he'd be round in half an hour.

I started to get ready straight away as I had to find something to wear for something that I had no idea what we will be doing. Which kind of freaked me out a little.

I overly moisturised as my skin felt really dry, I put my hair in a ponytail as I couldn't be bothered to do anything with it. I decided to put on a mustard coloured turtle neck crop top with black gym trousers pairing it with Simon's black jacket which he left here with my black Nike trainers.

Once I was ready Simon texted me telling me he was outside, I quickly wrote a note to Cal telling him to have whatever in the fridge and where the spare key is to lock the door after him

I made my way out to find Simon's car sat at the front, I walked round and jumped in beside him.

"How you feeling?" He smiled putting his phone down.

"My head is killing me, remind me to never drink with Freezy again" I stated making him laugh.

He pulled away and started to journey.

"So where are we going?" I questioned as I looked over at him.

He let of a small shrug. "It's a secret pet"

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't like secrets" I groaned.

He didn't say anything he just smirked at me then turned up the radio, hinting for me to stop asking questions as I won't be getting the answers. 

We both hummed along to the songs that came on the radio, as the journey went on I started realising the roads as we came out of London. We pulled up at the nature resort park where I showed him just the other day.

"What are we doing here?" I asked as he jumped out the car.

I climbed out and walked over to him as he opened the boot and grabbed a picnic basket out.