77

This morning I got rudely awoken by the dogs barking because JJ decided it would be a good idea to let himself into my apartment unannounced and very much unwelcome. But that very much went out the window when he showed me the Nando's bag he had in his hands.

He stayed round for a few hours, he sat and watched KUWTK with me and moaned all the way through, he joined me on walking the boys and complained about picking up their poos, then he sat on my bed and watched me get ready for training. We had a little argument over Simon I ended up shouting at him and telling him to leave which he didn't and ended up us shouting at each other then I stormed out of my own place to get away from him.

It upset me that JJ and I were arguing, but it didn't surprise me that he would take Simon's side, I mean why wouldn't he but it just annoyed me that he basically came round to get me to go over and grovel for him back. Which I'm not gonna do. It also felt weird that he was the one who I was arguing with as he is the one who usually comes and cheers me up after an argument with anyone.

As I got home from training I spotted Freezy sitting outside my door, as he saw me he instantly jumped up on his feet and stuffed his phone into his pocket and gave me a massive welcoming smile.

"Hey Yas" He gushed as he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big bear hug.

I stayed still not giving him a hug back, which he instantly noticed so he let go. "What are you doing here?" I asked rather coldly.

"I er... I just wanted to check if you were alright considering.."

I frowned at him. "Considering what?" I pressed. "Oh you mean the fact that I could lose my father at any giving moment and my boyfriend has just decided he doesn't love me anymore?" I spat.

He stayed quiet as I felt tears appearing in my eyes. I quickly turned around so he wouldn't notice and unlocked the door.

"I just want to be alone Cal" I whispered.

He nodded and gave me a sympathetic smile, he moved closer and pecked my cheek. "If you need anything just give me a call"

I agreed then he walked off slowly fishing his phone back out his pocket, probably to update JJ on the failed mission. I let out a small sigh and closed the door resting my forehead as I let out a few tears.

I suddenly felt my phone vibrate on my thigh, I pulled out my phone as I walked into kitchen and turned on the kettle. I looked at the screen lighting up to see Seana's name pop up, I instantly turned it on silent and put it face down on the side not wanting it to disturb me anymore. I made myself some tea then hopped onto the sofa and decided to watch Tana Mongeau story time, which always makes me feel better.

........

The Next Day

"All I am saying is just wearing a banging outfit for the Halloween party and show Simon what he is missing" Hannah smirked as we stood in the kitchen.

I let out a small sigh as I ran my hands through my hair. "I'm not sure if I want to go along" I said awkwardly knowing that it wasn't going to go down well.

"Um why not? I thought all Geordies loved the time where they get to dress up slutty and no one can say anything about it?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "Ok that is just rude!" I joked making her giggle.

"All I am saying is wear something amazing showing over these" she smirked as she grabbed my boobs and shook them. "Ignore him for the whole night and flirt your arse off with Weller or Harry to make him jealous" she smirked.

I let out a gasp and nudged her off. "I'm not flirting with a friend just to make him jealous, anyway this is why I'm in this mess in the first place" I pointed out.

"No What got you in this mess is he thinks the worst of you when you are practically an angel" she stated. "Just make sure he sees you with another guy and it will instantly realise he has made an mistake and he'll come running back" she said like it was an matter of fact.

I stayed quiet as I picked at the grapes in the fruit bowl.

She let out a deep sigh. "I've got the perfect guy to set you up with!" She said excitedly, which grabbed my attention. "He is honestly gorgeous and so sweet!"

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"I grew up with him so there is nothing into for me. His name is Henry"

"Really this is where my life has got to, my best friend setting me up with boys?" I questioned.

She laughed as she scrolled through her phone. "But I'm setting you up with the best! Us Mancunians are the best kind of people"

The photo was of a brunette guy with his hair perfect gelled back, he had piercing green eyes with a strong chiselled jaw. He had a few piercings and a lot of tattoos on his toned body. He was definitely my type, I mean you had to be either stupid or blind if you didn't find him good looking.

"I think you'd make a hot couple, not to mention your babies would be hot"

"No pressure then" I laughed.

"What would their accents be?" She laughed as she tried to think about it.

.......

Anyone else find it weird that JJ and Cal have gotten on the bad side of Yas? It doesn't feel right..