24

This morning I had a two hour meeting with Nike, talking about future events which sounded really exciting. They are even thinking on me being in collaboration with them to make a new football boot. Which I'm pretty sure every footballer wants to do, is to make their own boot because everyone has their own tick list.

Straight after the meeting I jumped into the car and followed the directions Freya sent me to the restaurant where I was meeting the girls as it was Katie's last day in London. I parked up and jumped out and started to walk to the restaurant.

"YAS!" I heard a voice shout making me turn around to see a frantic Katie come galloping towards me and jumping into my arms.

"Hey!" I laughed as I regained my footing.

We walked in and got a table for the seven of us girls.

"This place is so cute" I gushed as I took in the brick walls with photorealistic drawings and the retro wooden flooring.

"I know Haz and I found it and totally fell in love with it and now the whole gang come here" she smiled as she put her phone on the table.

"How are you feeling about leaving?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Mixed feelings, I hate having to leave Haz and everyone" she said pouting out her bottom lip. "But hey now that we have met you better not forget about me!" She said in a serious tone.

"How could I forget my wifey?" I smirked making her giggle.

"Honestly we have just met and I feel like we have been best friends for years" she stated making me nod in agreement.

"All the girls are lovely, I'm glad I met you all" I winked at her.

We waited a couple more minutes then the other five girls came to join us, we instantly ordered our food as we were all getting hungry, I ordered a mushroom risotto with a glass of orange juice.

"I love your outfit!" Emily gushed.

"Aw thank you" I smiled at her then straightened up my hoodie which was raising up.

"Its popping" she stated.

"It's popping, it's popping, it's popping" both Freya and I sang the Lil Mama lyrics making us laugh.

"It's from Nike but it's next seasons" I said getting back to Emily who was still waiting for an answer.

"You have next seasons clothes? Get me to Arsenal Ladies!" Seana laughed.

I was currently wearing a grey cropped tracksuit with my grey trainers, which is honestly the most comfortable thing every.

During the whole of the lunch I could see Gee giving me death stares and I had no idea why, I mean it was obvious that it had something to do with Simon, maybe she fancied him or something

During the whole of the lunch I could see Gee giving me death stares and I had no idea why, I mean it was obvious that it had something to do with Simon, maybe she fancied him or something. But then did that mean Freya shipped them together?