87

I let out a frustrated groan as I was sat on the balcony with Mere, Freya, Emily and Ethan supposedly mediating. Everyone was into it which mostly surprised me that Ethan was sitting quietly, which made me think that he has probably fell asleep. They had a video playing which had a lot of birds tweeting in a rain jungle.

"Yasmine close your eyes" Freya demanded.

I looked over at her and her eyes were still closed, I stuck my tongue at her which made her open one eye and glared at me which instantly made me close my eyes.

"Just let yourself go" she breathed out calmly.

I let out a deep breath and sat up to straighten my back. I tried to control my breath and felt myself drift from Paris and into a Brazilian rain forrest as if I was in the film Rio. Which is my new favourite film after JJ made me watch it last night after he invaded my room around midnight.

I saw myself walking through the forrest which had large trees all around me, the further I walked in it seemed like it was never ending. I stopped at a large hollow tree which looked like the tallest from the rest. I began climbing and once I got to the top the green of the trees made it look like I was in a bunch of broccoli.

I got cut out of my dream world when I felt two hands slap down on my lap which made me let out a small squeal. I opened my eyes to see JJ's cheeky face smiling at me.

"Hi" he laughed as I held my chest scared that I was currently having a heart attack.

"You're such a dick" I frowned hitting his arm before standing up and walking away from him.

I realised that the others were nowhere insight, which made me realise that this was there plan. To get me involved then ditch me once I've zoned out.

I felt two arms suddenly wrapped around me which was obviously JJ before he pushed us on the bed with him laying on top of me. I groaned as I felt his weight go on top of me.

"JJ GET THE FUCK OFF!" I shouted.

He rolled off with me which I could now finally breath, he was trying to pull me closer to him while I was trying to get further away from him.

"You're a dick" I frowned as he effortlessly got me over to him. His arm laid underneath my neck with my head placed on his shoulder.

"You love me really Lloyd" he laughed. "Talking about the boys in your life, what went on with you and Minter" he questioned.

I let out a small sigh as I felt him play with the mess of  my hair. "I might of kissed him last night" I said slowly. "Then stormed off.."

He stayed quiet which made me look up at him. "Because he stopped you?" He questioned which made me nod. "He loves you... I feel like he just doesn't want you to do something stupid"

"I really don't like it when you are this deep" I pointed out. "It makes me rather uneasy"

He started laughing which made his chest vibrate. "I'm quite a sensitive soul, I am just this hyper prick when I'm on YouTube. I feel like it's my alter ego" he shrugged.

I bursted out into laughter. "JJ a sensitive soul?" I raised my eyebrows at him as I pulled away from him. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Jide?" I joked but kept a straight face.

He let out a dry laugh as he trapped me inbetween his strong arms. "Fine I just look after my friends" he corrected himself. "I find that I'm protective over you both, you especially and I don't like when you are hurt" he added.

"Well if you can get my dad back that's the only way you can fix my broken heart" I whispered, as I felt him tighten his grasp around me which I accepted.

.......

@SavannahEdwards: Forever will be my favourite @Nike shoot, mainly because of the set but also because of I was joined with my gal pal @YasLloyd10 - I love you forever kiddo and will be backing you 100% this weekend! 💙💙

@Joe_Sugg: ❤️❤️
@YasLloyd10: Love you Mum & Dad 2.0 ❤️❤️
@Nike: We remember that this shoot took double the time because both kept laughing & messing about 👀
@SavannahEdwards: @Nike nope don't remember that...
@YasLloyd10: Nope neither do I @Nike 😂

....

I locked my phone and placed it into my bag, I tied my hair into a bun then made my way outside to the training ground. I heard the sound of someone else's kleets on the concrete ground which was running towards me which made me turn to see Claire.

"How are you doing?" She asked cautiously.

I nodded as I looked over at the girls. "Yeah I'm getting there" I said rubbing my arm.

She let out a small sympathetic smile. "I'm sorry for your loss and I can't even begin how hard this whole thing is for you" she whispered before pulling me into a hug and gently rubbing my back.

I could feel tears appear, but before I could stop them they ran down my cheek. I quickly pulled away wiping my eyes as she pecked my cheek, before she could say anything else I jogged off.

Before I could get towards the others on the field, coach appeared and stopped infront of me.

"How are you doing?" She asked looking up from her clipboard.

I nodded avoiding her eye line afraid that I would cry more. "I'm good"

"And now the truth?" She smiled pulling my eyes into hers.

I started nibbling on my lip as I nodded slowly before shaking my head. "No, I'm just feeling the pressure" I cried.

She pulled me away from the view of everyone before pulling me into her so I could cry on her blue puffer jacket shoulder.

"I understand you want to win the game for your dad but please don't put it all on your shoulders" she said calmly. "You work well with Crystal, Fran and Claire, and that's how we win the games when you guys are on the same page" she added.

I nodded as she let me go.

"I could you see playing for us because I could see you can take the pressure from a big game. But I don't want you to feel all the pressure" she said softly. "Before the game, have a warm bath, relax yourself and turn up at the stadium confident and don't think too much while on the field" she demanded.

I nodded then she dismissed me, I jogged onto the field and instantly got chucked a bib as we were split into two teams to do a warm up game.