89

DISCLAIMER: Sensitive subjects appear in this chapter.

Simon's Pov

I knocked on the door of the spare room but there was no answer. Yasmine was currently staying at the house as none of us thought it was a good idea for her to be alone right now. Josh was the only one who made her agree as she just argued with both Jide and I, I did understand that she probably just wanted to be in her own space but I didn't want her to do something stupid.

I peered over the railing to check if she was downstairs but I couldn't hear anything. I knocked again but again nothing. I gently opened the door and peered my head through, I couldn't see her laying in bed where I left her. I walked in and looked around to see that she was definitely not in here, she was probably in one of the boys room and watching them stream, as she usually likes to do that. She has sat in bed a few times and watched me play DBD and kept messing around behind me which made everyone play more attention on her than the game.

I was about to leave when I heard her phone start ringing which came from the bathroom. I careful moved to place my ear to the door but it was just silent as if she wasn't in there. I gently knocked with a small sound coming from her which made me open the door slowly and looked around to spot her sat cuddled up on the floor in floods of tears with a towel wrapped around her skin body.

I hesitantly walked over to her before crouching down beside her. She looked so different compared to the Yasmine that I fell in love with. She had dark circles under her eyes, her skin was pale with her once rounded face was now thinner with her cheekbones sticking out more. I noticed her hair was wet which made me look over at the bath which was filled to the rim.

"I...cant...do this anymore" she cried as she massaged her temples.

My fingers ran through her wet hair, I instantly put two and two together. "Yas, look at me!" I whispered as I gained her eye contact. "Did you just?" I asked then looked at the bath.

She shook her head. "I was thinking of doing it... I feel so numb, I don't feel like myself anymore, everything that I once knew is all gone" she grumbled. "I feel as though I'm back at the beginning, I can't get into the first team the one time I have an opportunity I get injured and now I'm back at the bottom of the pile again" she cried.

"And what made you not do it?"

She froze as she looked at me then shrugged. "He wouldn't want this"

I nodded and took her hand into mine. "You got to where you are because you are a fighter and you will fight this injury and fight to get back into he first team and make a name for yourself!"

She stayed quiet and just looked at me, my eyes went over to her plump lips. I felt her move closer to me and her lips collided with mine. Her hand ran down my chest as she moaned into the kiss, I pulled away with our foreheads together.

"Please I need this" she pleaded as she pulled me into her again, this time the kiss was more heated as we hurriedly pulled our clothes off.

......

Yasmine's Pov

"Ok so Yasmine, we are going to put you on anti depressants but I don't want you to think that you should depend on them solely for your enjoyment" the doctor said. "Also I am writing you off any training session for atleast two months because even though you haven't broken your ribs, you have badly fractured three or four of them" he added.

I nodded trying to put on a strong face as he handed me my prescription. I know that there isn't anything wrong with being on tablets, I just never thought I would ever be in this ship. I mean I never saw myself crying on the bathroom floor debating whether to end my life there and then. I never really understood how low people had to be to ever try and end their life, but now I completely understand. One thing could go wrong for you then your whole life could be so foreign.