16

I woke up with someone quietly snoring next to me, I turned around to see a shirtless Simon asleep beside me looking peaceful.

I climbed out of bed and grabbed my robe and walked straight into the kitchen. As I turned on the kettle I spotted a piece of paper in the middle of the island. I picked it up and read it:

We decided to go home, we didn't want to disturb you both as you looked too cute snuggled up together. See you later Yasminda!

Sav & Tobjizzle

I rolled my eyes at it as I placed it back down, I put Stings food down then started to make myself some toast as I couldn't be bothered to make anything else.

Once I made myself a coffee and some toast along with tea for Simon I put them down at the table and went back into my room to see his messy hair sticking out of the top of the covers as he slept.

I crept over and instantly jumped on him making him groan as all my body weight went onto his.

"WAKEY WAKEY!" I shouted making him wince.

"Shush" he said groggily as he pushed me off him making me lay beside him with my legs still over him.

"Aw isn't Simon a morning person" I laughed as I poked his nose as he closed his eyes again.

He didn't say anything he just pulled me closer to him to hug me more tightly. My face was near his bare chest letting me smell his sweet aroma still on him.

"I've made breakfast, come on" I told him as I pulled away from him. "I won't be afraid to our water over you Minter" I stated then walked out leaving him groaning at my latest announcement.

He came walking out fully dressed after a few seconds and came to sit next to me instantly grabbing the tea and downing it all.

"Have you got anything planned today?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, you have me all day" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes. "Aren't I lucky" I laughed.

"What can I say, I guess I like being around you" he smiled at me, instantly making heat come from my cheeks.

I quickly looked away from him so he couldn't see me, I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through Twitter trying to look busy until my face went back to normal.

.........

After breakfast and tidying up around the flat we decided to get ready and take the dog for a walk. It was quite cold outside today so I put on a plain black tee with a jacket and black jeans pairing it with my leather jacket and black combat boots. I plaited my hair into two braids.

I put Sting in his little coat and put his lead on, I grabbed some bottled water as Simon grabbed a jumper from Tobi's as he had some stocked in his flat

I put Sting in his little coat and put his lead on, I grabbed some bottled water as Simon grabbed a jumper from Tobi's as he had some stocked in his flat. We went to the underground car park were my car was parked and hopped in.