17

"You kissed Simon!" Sav gasped loudly.

"Tell the whole world why don't you" I rolled my eyes at her as I picked out a green bomber jacket which had a tiger on the back.

"Where was it? How was it? Tell me everything" she said following me around Topshop.

I shrugged. "There's nothing to tell"

She let out a small moan. "Come on Yas, this is exciting and you have to tell your bestfriend"

"Like you told me that you went out on a date with Joe?" I raised my eyebrows at her.

She stayed quiet and smiled at me. "Ok I'll tell you everything after you tell me about you and Simon"

I nodded slowly. "But the difference between us is that I'm not nosey" I smirked as I poked her nose.

"Was it bad?" She questioned making me raise my eyebrows at her. "Is that why you're not telling me?" She asked.

"No, I'm not telling you because I don't even know what to think about it"

"Yas he likes you, why can't you just let him in" she suggested.

I looked at my phone to see that it read 12:30pm, which meant I had 15 minutes to go to the salon.

"Come on we need to go" I told her.

I quickly paid for the bomber jacket and two pyjama sets. We grabbed ourselves a Starbucks, I got a hot chocolate and a ham and cheese sandwich.

We arrived at the salon with 5 minutes to spare, I said hello to David who has been my hairdresser for two years now, and he is the best and a good laugh.

"Here's my two favourites Yasmine and Savannah" David smiled as he brushed his clients shoulder.

"Oh please I bet you say that to everyone" I giggled as I sipped my drink.

"Yeah he said that to me an hour ago" the guy who just got his hair cut smirked.

We all laughed. "Busted" Sav joked.

The man got up and paid then left after having a conversation about his personal life. I left my bag with Sav and sat down in the large leather chair.

"So what are doing for you today Yas?" David asked as he appeared behind me putting on the cloth around my neck.

"A little chop and bleaching it" I smiled at him through the mirror.

He dropped his mouth open as he ran his finger tips through my hair. "That's going to ruin your beautiful hair"

"Don't say that, it has taken me ages to get her to do something different with it" Sav barked making me laugh.

It was true I love my blonde hair and I never thought of even touching it with colour let alone bleach. But I guess I could always dye it back if I don't want it anymore.

Three hours went by rather slowly and I was now back at home, I dropped Sav at her place as it was on the way. I changed out of my clothes and put on a cropped greyish hoodie with leggings as I didn't have anything planned for the rest of day, and ever since this morning I couldn't wait to take off my jeans.