06

It was the 65th minute on the clock and I was still warming up on the sideline watching as both teams tried to get out of the 1-1 draw, but both failing as none of them wanted to lose the first three points of the season.

Pedro chose to play Hannah instead of me, he said it was simply so the fans could get used to Hannah but if I was needed I would be put on. In all truth I was a tiny bit in the mood, I mean what Footballer likes to spend game time sitting on the bench watching on.

Pedro stood up and walked over to me as I walked back to the bench.

"Right you are going on" he whispered as he put his arm on my shoulder. "Just use you pace and get a goal" he explained.

I nodded then walked towards the bench to take off my bib and jumper and straightening my jersey up and tightening the strings on my shorts which I made into mini shorts with my white and red socks going over my knees.

The linesman held up the board with Hannah applauding the crowd with them cheering back at her, she made her way over to me and we highfived each other weakly trying to make out that we liked each other.

I ran on the field with the crowd applauding me on, I told he girls the plan and went to marking my opposite number.

Minutes went by on the clock and we were still equal. We had ten more minutes of the game when Georgina chipped the ball to me as I ran into the D. I looked up to see three defenders infront of me, I made a fake shot then turned inside and ran past them. It was now 1v1 with the goalkeeper.

I dropped my shoulder and chipped the ball making it go top bins with the goalkeeper only about to get her finger tips on but that wasn't enough.

The stadium roared in cheers, I ran to the corner flat and celebrated with the girls with G instantly jumping on me as she hugged me.

Once the team piled off me I looked in the crowd and spotted my parents, seeing them both with massive Cheshire Cat smiles on their faces.
..........

Once I got showered and freshened up, I made my way into the lounge area where the friends and families go to chill out for a little while before going our separate ways.

I walked in as I tweeted about the win, I looked up with my eyes wandered around the room instantly spotting Josh, with a short blonde girl, Harry and G. Josh instantly spotted me and waved over to me, I skipped over to them and hugged Josh.

"Hey J" I smiled as I pulled away from him.

"Congrats on the goal" he beamed as Harry playfully punched my arm then hugged me.

"I had a part in it" G added making everyone laugh.

"Yeah please don't take the credit off her" I joked making her nod smiling proudly.

"This is Freya, Freya this is Yasmine" Josh introduced us.

Freya looked so effortless beautiful, it looked like she had hardly any make up on while he small lips painted red, with her hair naturally hung down her shoulders.

"Lovely to meet you and great goal" she beamed as she gently pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you so much" I smiled. "Thank you guys for coming, it means a lot" I said as I looked around at the group.

"I only came here because I was told I would get free beer" Harry whispered.

Everyone let out a small groan. "Alright come on, the first round is on me" G suggested as she grabbed Harry's wrist and pulled him to the bar.