64

This morning I got woken up by an excitable Freya and Emily, which Simon wasn't too pleased about as they laid all over us and jumped around the bed. They only calmed down once we left the comfiness of our beds, I quickly hopped into the shower and got myself ready for our first proper day at Disney.

I decided on wearing a cute little outfit, white Mickey Mouse tee with blue skinny ripped jeans and finishing it off with my white trainers, I did my hair very natural with a red lip and keeping my hair down.

Once we were ready we went down to the hall and had breakfast, I ordered oranges juice and pancakes with bacon which the pancakes had Ariel and Flounders printed on them.

After breakfast we all walked down to the docks and waited for the boat which ran on 15 minutes time periods and hopped on to go over to Epcot, as it had more experience rides which we could take in and slowly get us worked up for the thrilling rides.

"A whole new world, a fantastic point of view" I sang to Harry as he snapchatted us. "No one can tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming" I sang louder as I clung onto him.

I could feel eyes on us but I didn't care, it was always fun to make Harry all flustered and not know what to do next.

"I don't think I have seen anyone as excited to be here than you" he laughed.

I raised my eyebrows at him and peered over my shoulder to see both Freya and Emily dancing with Chip & Dale.

"Fair enough" he laughed.

The rest of the guys caught up with us and decided on the ride to go on first, we all went through the fast tracked line and hopped on the rides which made the whole day not feel so long winded. Most of the rides I was sitting next to Freya as we screamed at the top of our lungs and squeezed each other's hands as we felt the thrill.

As the day went on the group managed to split into groups as most of them wanted to go on the water rides as it was quite warm.

I spent most of the day singing and dancing around the park and going on every single ride. We managed to meet more of the characters and took photos with them.

@YasLloyd10; In the most magical place with my favourite person @MereLloyd

We were currently making our way to the parade which both Mere and I are SO excited about. I looked up from my phone and realised G was trailing behind, I peered over my shoulder to see her, she moved her hair from her face making me see her eyes which looked heavy, she gave off a small stumble. I instantly knew something wasn't right, I laced in between the families and managed to catch her before she hit the floor.

She looked at me with fear very much in her eyes, she bite her lip and looked down at her hands which was on placed on her stomach.

Before she could say anything she bent over and throw up on the floor infront of us. I rubbed her back as I tried to find out where the others were.

"G you need to tell me what you need" I pleaded as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Is...is it the baby?" I asked.

She let out a small sigh. "Can you get me to the emergency room"

.......

G got checked over by paramedics and was just dehydrated by the heat which meant they put her on the drip, so all good on the baby front. It was clear that she was nervous about whether she had knocked the baby during the day but as soon as they said they were fine her character changed.

We all left her to go back to the suite with JJ looking after her. We all got changed and went out for dinner just outside the hotels and got good seats so we could see the fireworks.

"Do you think she will tell him?" Simon whispered.

"I think she is going to have to" I shrugged. "I don't know how he is going to react though" I whispered.

Simon leaned back in his chair and let out a sigh. "Knowing Jide he'll be pretty pissed off"

"Shit is gonna hit the fan" I sang before Freya, Josh, Emily and Ethan joined our table.

I ordered lobsters and chips while the girls brought two bottles to share between the three of us. By the time of the desserts the fireworks had started, while we watched I ate a chocolate brownie with vanilla icecream.

We said good night to the others and retired into our room, I instantly hopped into the shower and changed into my Minnie Mouse onesie, I towel dried my hair and left it down and hopped into bed with Simon.

@YasLloyd10: So today this happened! Don't worry @EmilyGeere you can be my bridesmaid ❤️ Sorry @Miniminter 😂

@EmilyGeere: I am so heartbroken not gonna lie 💔

@FreyaNightingale: @YasLloyd10 Hey I want to be your bridesmaid, Mickey loves me

@Miniminter: Don't worry I'll have Minnie 😉

"So what do you want to watch tonight?" Simon asked as I plugged my phone in.

"Lets watch Lady and the Tramp" I suggested as I grabbed the DVD from the side and putting it in the TV before he could argue.

Before the film started the door flung open with JJ looking quite pissed off.

"Didn't you think I had the right to know?" He frowned.

Simon stood up and made his way over to his friend. "I'm sorry I really am, but it wasn't my place to say" I explained.

"Mate you are taking it out on the wrong person, it's up to G when she wanted to tell you and she had to respect that" Simon said standing up for me.

He let out a desperate sigh as he ran his hands down his face. "I'm sorry" he whispered. "G and I had an argument and she has chucked me out the suite"

I stood up and wrapped my arms around him with him resting his head on my shoulder as his arms tightened around my waist.

"I'm sorry that you had to find out that way" I whispered. "Do you want to stay here and cuddle and watch movies?" I questioned.

He shook his head. "I don't want to third wheel, can you just go and check on G" he suggested.

I nodded then let him out, I watched as he walked down the hall then closed the door and walked back to the bed and started the film and cuddled up to Simon.