21

I woke up early this morning which is definitely not easy for me as I'm not the biggest morning fan. I rolled over and grabbed my phone and replied to a few tweets and retweeted a few people. After psyching myself up I managed to climb out of bed.

I made myself a black coffee with an orange juice on the side, I gave Sting his breakfast even though he wasn't bothered at all. He was too busy with Randy the Raccoon.

I started to get ready as I was meeting Sav, George and Claire for brunch which we try and do every month as George likes to feel involved with his clients on a personal as well as work life.

I put on a white baggy tee with my white jeans which is definitely a big risk for me as I'd probably drop food all over me.

I looked at myself in the mirror to see my hair all over the place rocking the bed look. I took a quick photo then started to brush my bird nest on the top of my head. I clipped it back and left it down. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the underground.

I quickly uploaded the selfie to Instagram.

@YasLloyd10: I woke up like this 💁🏼❤️

I started the car and made my way out, as I pulled out I spotted Katie and Harry in the gold wrapped Range Rover, I gave them a quick wave then pulled out on the quiet road to start the small trip to the restaurant.

I managed to park right outside the restaurant, I grabbed my phone and bag and jumped out the car. I walked into the small white wooden restaurant which instantly smelled like coffee and bread, my two favourite things. I looked around and spotted Sav and G already sitting together.

I let out a small sigh and walked over to them.

"Hey Yas" Sav gushed as she jumped up and hugged me.

"What is she doing here?" I whispered in her ear making her shot a glare at me.

"Hi G" I said trying to put on my best smile.

She nodded at me as I sat opposite her and next to Sav. "They won't be long, George said they are running alittle late" G declared.

"I'm just happy I made it here before they did because they are always moaning at me for being late" Sav laughed.

"He does that to everyone" I laughed. "I keep telling him everyone is simply early"

G smirked. "A princess is simply never late" she added making us laugh.

We ordered ourselves tea as we waited for them. After a few minutes they both came walking in with Claire infront. She was wearing a bodycon black dress which showed off her amazing figure with a red over sized checkered shirt which was obviously George's.