45

I just arrived back from my morning run, the house was in standstill silence as both my parents were out, dad went food shopping and mum has got work.

I made myself some breakfast, toasting some bread and poaching an egg and slicing an avocado and put them all together. I quickly opened the back door letting Sting out into the large garden and sat down to eat.

I was half way through my breakfast when my phone starting ringing, showing Mere's name on my screen as she face timed me.

"Hey!" I smiled at her down the camera.

"Hi" she waved with both Sav and G in the background waving. "How are you?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm all good, how was the journey to Paris?" I asked.

"It was long" Sav whined making me giggle.

Mere rolled her eyes at her. "So have you spoke to Simon yet?" She asked carefully.

I shook my head. "Nope, I'm just gonna let him calm down" I stated.

She stayed quiet and bite her bottom lip as if she was keeping something away from me. "Mere what is it?" I asked.

Before she could answer the front door went making Sting run in and barking. I let out a sigh and told her that I would call her back. I placed my empty plate in the sink and made my way towards the door.

"Someone forgot their key" I said as I opened the door thinking it was my dad.

As the door was fully open I was stood face to face with Simon who was awkwardly smiling at me.

"Oh...Hey" I said slowly.

"Can I come in?" He asked as he pushed his hands into his pockets. I nodded and opened the door wider so he could step inside.

He took off his shoes then he followed me back into the kitchen. "Would you like, Tea? Coffee? Water?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Why are being awkward around me?" He asked as he sat down.

I shrugged. "Cause I don't know what you are going to say" I said truthfully.

He cleared his throat and shifted in his seat, I realised that his hair wasn't up in his perfect quiff like before, he was wearing a different aftershave and he had dark coloured bags under his eyes. As my eyes wandered over him I suddenly spotted a dark purple mark on his collar. It was a hickey. And I know for a fact that I didn't give it to him.

My breathe hitched making him look back up at me. "Y-you cheated on me" I whispered stepping away from him. He stayed quiet putting his hands up to his face. "Wow so you give me stick for kissing Joe and then you go and fuck someone else" I said laughing sarcastically.

"It was a mistake ok, I didn't set out to do it to hurt you" he explained himself as he stood up.

I shook my head at him. "A mistake? Let me guess you accidentally fell into bed with her and accidentally fucked her" I spat. "You are a joke" I whispered.

"I was drunk and one thing lead to another. As soon as I woke up and saw I was in bed with her I instantly thought how much this would hurt you and Caspar"

Caspar? He slept with that blonde bimbo! Is he FUCKING SERIOUS!

I could feel tears fall down my face. "Diana? Seriously! You could of slept with anyone but it had to be her" I declared. "I hope you lived up to her expectations" I added.

"What is wrong with you?" He questioned.

My hand went up and slapped him across the face leaving a red mark. We stood their for a couple of seconds in silence. "Get out" I declared avoiding his eye contact.