07

"So have you had any thought of who you want to sign with?" George my agent asked as I handed him a cup of coffee.

I let out a small sigh. "Honestly no"

"Why are you pushing her to make a decision?" My dad asked sipping his drink.

George hesitated and looked at me making me laugh. The thing about George and my dad they didn't it see eye to eye. My dad always wanted to be my agent because he believes as he has my blood he will look out for my best interests rather than George who has no ties with me. Which means he thinks about the green aka the money.

"I am pushing her because the brands need the names in as it's the new season" he said giving him a small polite smile.

"What one do you think I should choose?" I asked as I leaned on the side.

"Well I think Puma are good" he stated making my dad groan. "What? What do you think then?" George asked getting annoyed.

"I think Nike, they have the better products" he said cooly. "Plus you should know that by the footballers who are already sponsored" he added as he smirked at me.

George nodded taking in then turned to me. "But Arsenal are already sponsored to Puma so it would be good to see Arsenal player work more with them"

Before I could answer there was a knock on the door, I walked out the room leaving them both to argue between themselves. I opened the door to find Simon who was wearing an Nike hoodie and black tracksuit bottoms.

"Oh hi" I smiled as I gave him a quick hug. "Come in" I instructed as I opened the door more to allow him inside.

"Sorry I'm early, the recording took quicker than I thought so I thought I'd come and see you" he said as we walked further in the flat.

"See there's a Nike fan" Dad pointed out.

"Dad there is no such thing as a Nike fan, you can be a costumer not a fan" I stated.

I let out a laugh as I saw Simons confused face as he looked down at his jumper. "Why do you like Nike son?" He asked.

"Um.."

George cut him off. "He is also wearing adidas trainers" he pointed out.

"Coffee Simon?" I asked as I stood infront of the coffee maker.

"Yeah please" he nodded. "So what are we talking about exactly?" He asked the guys.

"They are having an argument about which brand is better" I stated.

"Oh I like Adidas" he pointed out making my dad let out a moan, obviously not happy with his decision.

"Dad stop!" I laughed as I handed Simon his espresso. "I have made my decision anyway" I pointed out.

............

A couple of hours went by and my parents left to go back home and George left to sort out the new brand deal which left Simon and I. We were planning to go out for lunch but we got way too comfortable on the sofa watching Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air.

"In west Philadelphia born and raised, on the playground was where I spent most of my days" we sang as the opening credits played for the fourth time.

"I got into one little fight and my mum got scared"

"She said you are moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air" Simon said in a high pitch voice as he wriggled his index finger at me.

I instantly bursted out laughing at his impression. "That was awful" i said making him nudge me.

Suddenly the door flung open followed by shouting, we both looked over to see a flustered Harry who was slightly out of breath.