84

This morning I woke up quite sore which was quite expected, so I spent half and hour in the ice bath which was definitely a killer and I for sure didn't miss that. After breakfast and a team talk, we all retired to our suites and do some homework on the PSG girls and looked over yesterday's game.

I was sitting on the balcony in a blanket and played The Weeknd as I went through linked videos that coach suggested depending on your position.

I was half way through when my phone started ringing, I picked it up and saw mum's name appearing on the caller ID, I swiped to accepted the call and stood it up against the plant pot so they could see me on the screen.

"Hey beautiful" Mum gushed.

She moved so dad was on the screen, he was looking moody before he realised I was there, I gave him a wave as he took over the IPad from Mum.

"How you doing lovely?" He asked sounding cheerful.

I shrugged. "Just boring homework for the next match, did you enjoy the game?" I asked as I paused the video.

"Ah well you know all the boring work helps in the long run" he smiled, probably telling me this the umpteenth time. "The game as good, my favourite little player scored" he smiled.

I nodded. "Yeah that Fran Kirby is a hot shot" I joked making him laugh.

"How did you know?"

I giggled. "I just know your type of footballer"

"So what has coach pointed out for you?" He asked changing the subject.

I peered down and looked at the videos that I had opened. "Mainly my marking and knowledge of space around  me"

"Well you know you can do that" he pointed out. "I know I have told you to not be afraid of going inside and take on players, but remember you have pace and you can use that against people"

"Has anyone told you that you should of been a coach?" I smiled.

He nodded. "If I remember correctly I was yours but you decided to go with that Webster because you could take me seriously and you took the business mind back home" he pointed out making both mum and I laugh.

"I remember you both stopped talking to each other when Yas wanted to change positions" mum laughed with tears falling from her face. "Luckily my Sunday roast saved things" she quickly added.

"I still think I would of been a great defender"

Dad laughed and rolled his eyes at me. "Well whatever you put your mind to darling" he smiled.

"So you play the Paris side in a few days, do you feel confident?" Mum asked putting her face onto the screen.

"Yeah, I mean I don't know much about them as a team but I think we have talent who know how to win games" I nodded. "Know anything about them Pops?"

He shrugged as he thought. "They have a good defender, she's in her thirties or something so has been around... I think her name is Laure Boulleau? Or something?"

I quickly scribbled it down so I could research her.

We stayed speaking for a while, conversation went from dad to one of the neighbours and hearing some gossip about them. I could see dad was getting tired so I decided to leave them.

"Love you Pops" I smiled and blew him a kiss.

He pretended to catch it before blowing me on. "I love you to the moon and back kiddo, and don't forget I am so proud of you" he whispered before mum took the device away.

........

@YasLloyd10: My wifey surprised me in Paris @KatieSleach 😍😍😍😍😍😍 ps we are sorry for any distress we caused to @EmilyGeere & @Behzinga 🤗🤗

@wroetoshaw: couple goals 😂
@MereLloyd: 😍😍😍😍😍😍
@RealCalfreezy: Not jealous at all...
@GHoward11: ❤️

"I've been here an hour and I'm already in love with this place" Katie gushed as we sat in a cafe.

I nodded. "Let's move here and not tell anyone"

She laughed as she looked over at Behz and Emily who were sitting separately as we have intruded on their day sightseeing.

"Would you really just up and leave all your friends for Paris?" She asked.

"I mean there only a train inbetween us, if anything it's like London to Manchester" I shrugged. "But sure, I just need my dogs and a good football team and I'm down for wherever"

She stayed quiet as she just looked at me trying to read my face. "I don't believe you, I don't think you'd be able to last one day without Mere or be without Simon" she smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "You do realise that Simon and I are not together anymore right?"

"Yas you hang out with the same group of people, that will bring you back together" she pointed out as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Just don't fight the universe when it's telling you, he's the one" she added.

I let out a sigh as I leaned back in my chair as I looked out the window of the cafe.

........

I was currently laying across my bed in my suite with classical music playing softly in the background.

"You are seriously breaking up with me?" Henry frowned as he stood at the end of the bed.

I looked over at him and mirrored the pissed look that was on his face. "Can you really call it a 'break up'?" I questioned.

Which annoyed him more as he let out a groan. "Don't answer my question with another question!"

I rolled my eyes at him before sitting up. "What do you want me to say? I don't love you and whenever I am with you, I feel like I'm suffocating"

"So why didn't you tell me how you felt before I decided to come out to fucking Paris with you?" He snapped.

"You never even asked how I felt about you coming out here! You just invited yourself!"

He stayed quiet and just sent me daggers, which made me feel uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry" I whispered as I cuddled my knees up to my chest. "I just don't... I don't want this" I said honestly.

He nodded as his hand ran through his messy hair. I stood up and walked over to him with him looking directly in my eyes. I gave him a small smile before kissing his cheek.

"Can we stay friends?" I asked giving him a sympathetic look.

He nodded then pulled me into a hug, I squeezed him tightly taking in his strong aroma. I pulled away giving him another smile and walked him out of the suite, I watched as he walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

....

There we go Henry and Yas are now over! Hmm wonder what will happen next?