29

Two Days Later

Today was the day of us going to Greece for six days which I am SO excited for. We all stayed at the boys house so it would be easy to get to the airport.

I was one of the first people up and got dressed putting on one of Simons jumpers with leggings and putting my hair in braids so I don't have to bother with it and put on a cap so I didn't have to put any make up on.

"Mere, Yas! The Uber's here!" Freya called upstairs.

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs to be met with everyone. There were two cabs parked outside, Simon grabbed my hand and pulled me to the second one. I hopped in next to Tobi with Simon sitting opposite me next to Katie and Harry while Mere sat beside me. While Josh, Freya, G and JJ sat in the first cab.

For the first few minutes Harry and I had a snapchat war taking horrible photos of each other with different filters.

"Simon" I said making him looked up at me.

I quickly snapped a photo of him and bursted out in laughter seeing his face.

"Oh my god" I breathed as I showed it to him.

"Oh my... I look..." he started.

Harry jumped in. "Special" he stated.

"Yeah thanks for that Bog" he rolled his eyes at him. "Delete it" he stated to me.

I shook my head. "No way! That's gold!"

I quickly typed a caption on it writing. 10/10 bangable Minter is 😂😂

Most of the car journey we just laughed and spoke about what we wanted to do while we were out there

Most of the car journey we just laughed and spoke about what we wanted to do while we were out there. Simon fell asleep resting his head on Harry's shoulder which he wasn't too happy about. Which I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked while his face was relaxed and his mouth slightly open.

Once we arrived we all checked in and all divided to do our own thing. I decided I wanted a full English breakfast so I went with Tobi, Mere, Freya and Simon.

"Oh dad texted me to tell me that Saul is meeting us at the airport to hand us over the keys and cars" Mere stated.

"Ah Saul! I've missed him!" I gushed.

We organised for two cars as it would be easier for us to get around, but the only problem is only Tobi, Simon, Josh and Freya are allowed to drive as they are over 23. (A/N: Made that up lets just pretend that's a real rule lol)