95

I was currently in Paris, we had a lot to do on our list. We did the welcome presentation that I had a nightmare about but it turned out A LOT better than I dreamed. I mean firstly there wasn't a spotlight on me and I could see the crowd so it was if I was just training. I think it helped a lot that I had Dom,George, Mere and Simon all on the sideline.

It was quite overwhelming when the fans all stayed after chanting both mine and G's name wanting us to come back out, we did and spent over an hour and a half signing and taking photos with them. They were all so lovely giving us places where we needed to visit during our time here. Once we managed to pull ourselves away we met our new teammates, which was the most warmest welcome I've ever witnessed.

Once we did a lot of the media side of things we retired to our new apartment suite which seemed to be a lot bigger than it did in the photos we were shown. After the four of us ran around checking out everything and gushing about the large baths, the gym, the balcony and the large double beds, I decided to have a nap which Simon decided to join me.

......

I woke up to find Simon was no longer beside me and the whole apartment seemed a lot quieter than it did when I drifted to sleep. I noticed the balcony door was left open that brought in the cold November air inside. I climbed off the bed and walked out to find Simon was sitting on the sofa with a mug in his hands as he rested his head back with his eyes closed.

I walked over to him quietly and grabbed his legs which made him jump which made me laugh. I sat beside him and pecked his lips before cuddling up to his side.

"How long have you been awake?" I questioned quietly.

He shrugged. "Around ten minutes, JJ rang which woke me up"

I nodded as I brought my legs up to chest which gave me a small pain as my ribs were now badly bruised.

"I couldn't sleep anyway" he whispered as I felt a strong breeze.

I looked over to him. "A penny for your thought?"

He turned to face me. "I am proud of you, I am. And I can see how happy you are with this whole move and it must be exciting as this can make your career..."

"But..." I said pushing him to get to the point.

"But, I can't help but think that you'll find a hot French guy and forget about me" he said avoiding my eye line. "I mean I'm just a shitty YouTuber" he pointed out.

I let out a small giggle as I put his hand in mine. "Firstly you're not a shitty YouTuber" I stated which made him roll his eyes at me. "Plus French guys don't do anything for me" I shrugged it off. "I mean apart from Olivier Giroud but he is in London and I would of already left you for him if anything" I joked making us both laugh.

I moved my head closer to him and pecked his cheek before giving him a side hug. I heard the balcony door open but I ignored them then suddenly I felt someone behind joining in the hug. Someone else joined which made Simon fall sideways with the three of us on a heap on top of him.

"I love you" I whispered.

"Aw love you too" Mere whispered kissing my cheek which made us all burst out laughing.

"Come on guys let's go for dinner" George's voice appeared which made both G and Mere quickly jump up and leave us.

......

Simon's Pov

After dinner Yas and I left the others and decided to go for a late night coffee and cake session. We sat in a small booth in the quiet cafe, we were sat beside each other as he head was on my shoulder as she played with my ring on my finger. It was nice that we can be silent with each other and there was no awkwardness between us it was just nice.

"Yas" I whispered making her hum in response. "Can I ask you something?" I questioned.

Her head went up as she looked at me concerned, I looked down at her hands and started playing with her fingers. "What do you think about marriage?" I questioned.

"Umm... I mean obviously I have thought about it when I was younger and have a vision of how I want it to be" she stated as she plays with her hair. "You?"

I shrugged. "Honestly, I didn't really see the point in marriage. But not to sound cheesy, I would love to be able to call you my wife one day" I explained.

I felt her tense up as she just stared at me trying to read what I was trying to get at. I pulled out my bag of haribos and opened them and found the red ring and held it out.

"Are you being serious?" She frowned hiding her face behind her hands.

I smiled at her as I took her hand and held it in my hand. "Yasmine will you marry me?" I questioned.

I looked up at her as tears appeared in her eyes. "Are you fucking with me?" She questioned. "If you are fucking with me this isn't funny Simon"

I shook my head as I caressed her cheek wiping away the tears. "I'm not fucking with you"

I slide on the gummy ring on her finger as she started to cry in her hands as I pulled her into a side hug. We were probably getting a lot of weird looks by the small amount of people in the cafe but I didn't really care. All I cared about in my life is right beside me and I was so excited to see what our future would bring.

I pulled away from her as she wiped her eyes before she pulled me into her with us sharing a steamy kiss, which got way too steamy as we were in public and all I wanted to do is take all her clothes off.

"I love you so much" she whispered before giving me one more quick kiss.

"I love you Yasmine Minter" I laughed which made her frown.

"That sounds SO fucking weird" she giggled.

......

SIMON PROPOSED WITH A HARIBO RING SWEET! ARGH THE FEEELS!