78

A/N: Henry is Stephen James Hendry

I was sat on the balcony with my head wrapped up in a baggy hoodie which wasn't the fond scent that I used to love and always made me feel safe

.........
I was sat on the balcony with my head wrapped up in a baggy hoodie which wasn't the fond scent that I used to love and always made me feel safe. I could feel the cold London air brush over my bare legs which somewhat was refreshing.

I went on a date with Henry last night, which to say the least wasn't as good as I hoped as all my mind kept wandering to my dad and Simon and wondering if they were both alright. I felt bad as he was trying to find a topic for us to speak about but I ended up just answering him with one worded answers. Despite the terrible date I still found myself waking up in bed cuddled up to a half naked Henry.

I don't know what's more worse, not remembering any of it or not even knowing what I want out of it.

I let out a groan as I ran my fingers through my messy hair, I suddenly heard the balcony door open which made me look up to see a massive bed head Henry, he gave me a sheepish smile as he walked over to me and handed one of the cups.

"Thanks" I whispered as I wrapped my hands around the warm cup.

"I thought you done a runner" he laughed.

I instantly felt butterflies appear in my stomach, even with a groggy sleepy voice he still sounds quite sexy. My eyes scanned his face and to his tattooed neck which is decorated with a colourful flower, I moved down to his chest piece and to the large Indian/ Asian women's face that filled up his torso. His arms are filled with random things, a portrait of The Queen with the Union Jack, Albert Einstein, Charlie Chaplin and Big Ben all made a feature along with other famous faces.

I ran my hand down his toned arms as I took it in with greater intense. I felt his eyes on me which made me look up to see a big boyish smile on his face.

"You liking what you see?"

"These are incredible" I smiled. "Are you thinking of getting anymore?" I asked as I cuddled up to his side.

"My dads a tattoo artist so I get a discount which is probably why I've got a lot" he stated. "Ive planned a skull on my back in a few days, you can come along if you want"

I put my head up so I could look at him. "Do you want me there to hold your hand for support?" I joked.

He let out a fake laugh which made me giggle, I moved in closer to him and kissed him slowly as his hand caressed my cheek, I slowly climbed on his lap and deepened the kiss as I felt him smile against my lips.

...........

I was currently practicing free kicks with Fran King and the third choice goalkeeper Fran Kitching, we were all taking it in turns who were in goal and going up against the others. To my shock I realised how good Kirby was in goal, if you didn't know her position you would 100% think that's her natural position. On the other hand there is me and I've never been good at reading where the person is going and not know if they are syncing me to go the other way.