92

I was stood in the middle of the pitch in the fully filled Parc des Princes area, the whole stadium was darkened with a single spotlight aimed at where I was stood. I turned around as I looked around to try and find a familiar face, before I could I noticed a football slowly rolling to me, which stopped right infront of my feet.

"Show us what you've got"  a voice called, I didn't recognise the voice or know which direction it came from.

I chipped the ball up and started to do keepy ups with each successful one the crowd cheered louder and louder. They began chanting my name as I started doing more and more tricks. The crowd then quietened with something hitting my head which made me stop, I looked around the darkened stadium but this time there was spotlight on Mere, Simon, Sav, Mum and Dad.

"You are sucha failure" he frowned.

.....

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring

The loud obnoxious sound of my phone woke me up, I found myself laying on the sofa with both Shearer and Sting asleep either side of me. I noticed that my body was all hot and sweaty with my clothes sticking to my skin as my heart felt as though it was going to fall out my chest. I sat up slowly and grabbed my phone and quickly answered it.

"Hello?" I tired to sound as normal as possible.

"Yasmine hey!" Katie's voice appeared down the line. "Emily and I are going down to the shopping centre, mainly to pick up some things for Harry. Do you want to come along?" She suggested.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you there in an hour?"

She agreed then we hung up.

I laid back on the sofa as I drank some of my bottled water, as I looked down my numbers in my contacts with me stopping on my Dad's name. My thumb hovered over it for a second before I scrolled down to mums name, I clicked on it and held my phone to my ear.

As the fourth round of the rings went I knew that they weren't going to answer, as they usually always answers within the second rings. I waited until the voicemail appeared just so I could hear her voice. I cancelled the call then threw my phone across the room, before jumping up and walking off.

.......

"So who have you got for secret Santa?" Katie questioned as we all took a seat on the small sofa chairs in Costa.

I looked over at Emily who just laughed. "You do realise it's called Secret Santa, which means you have to keep it a secret" she pointed out to the brunette.

"Oh come on, it usually always finishes with everyone knowing who had who" she said in a duh tone.

I rolled my eyes at her as I stirred my coffee. "Oh well in that case..." I joked.

"You're so boring!" She groaned, sounding like a child.

"Anyway, What are you guys getting Bog for his birthday?" Emily asked changing the subject.

I looked over at Katie to see that she was already looking at me. "I am taking him on a skiing trip" she smiled.

I winced at the thought of it. "Argh how can you do that, I'd end up falling over and breaking something"   Which just made them laugh.

"I'll pay to see you fall over" Emily laughed, which was the most evilest laugh I've ever heard from her.

I nudged her which made her stop and refrain herself. "Well you'll have to pay me a hell of lot for me to actually step out on the hill of doom" I stated as I licked the cream from the straw.