62

I woke up to find myself laying in the sun, which I have been for most of the morning, I saw both Cal and Harry sitting on the other side of the pool. I sat up as Cal came walking over to me.

"Hey sleepy head" he smiled as he handed me a can of coke. "I didn't do anything last night which made you feel uncomfortable did I?" He asked as he sat down.

"No, I just wanted to get as much of the sun today as I could" I half lied.

It was true, last night I went to his room mainly because he was the only one who wasn't sharing with anyone and I didn't think too much off it. But when I woke up early this morning with my head on his chest with his hand on my hip, I felt weird. I mean I am still with Simon and they are good friends.

"Ok, also you have been asleep for a while so put more lotion on" he added as he stood up.

I nodded. "Alright dad" I laughed.

I rubbed lotion on my bare body and saw that a lot of my stomach and boobs were more red than tanned, I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over me.

@YasLloyd10: Only would I fall asleep in the sun & come out looking like a lobster 🦀🦀

@Miniminter: Hey lobster 😂 you look good red

@MereLloyd: Haven't I been telling you and all the girls to keep topping up on the lotion? And that is the reason why!

@FreyaNightingale: Always listen to Mama Mere, she knows best 😂😂

"There's the lobster" Simon appeared sitting down beside me with a big grin on his face.

"Haha very funny" I faked laughed sitting up.

He stayed silent and looked at me with his eyes wandering over my face, I bite my bottom lip nervous about what he was about to say.

"Have you fallen out of love with me" I whispered as my eyes trailed away from him.

"What! No, of course not!" He said sounding shocked.

I squeezed my eyes shut. "Is there someone else?" I blurted out.

I felt him move closer to me with his arms wrapping around my body and pulling me closer to him with my nose making contact with his shoulder. "I would never" he whispered.

"Really are you forgetting Diana" I questioned.

He pulled away from me and shot up on his feet, he crushed the coke can in his hand and threw it at the side off him making it fall in the water which made both Harry and Cal jump.

"What about you? You have been really close with Cal lately! Have you been fucking him that's why you didn't want it last night" he said through gritted teeth. "Or what about Weller? Was he a good fuck?" He snarled.

I felt my blood start to boil, how dare he actually think that I would cheat on him let alone with his best friends.

"Fuck you!" I spat.

Before I could walk away from him he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. "I'm sorry" he breathed as he hands cupped my face.

"What has happened to us" I whispered looking up at him. "We just keep fighting and distancing ourselves away from each other and it's tiring" I stated.

He looked down at me and started to play with a piece of my hair. "We are both feeling a lot of pressure and just taking it out on each other" he explained.

I took his hand and walked back over to the sun lounger. "Talk to me, tell me what's wrong and we can do this together" I smiled at him longingly.

"Honestly, I'm just scared about you moving away" he said. "I know that sounds selfish, I mean this is the biggest thing to happen to you in your career but I can't help but worry that you will find someone better or not have enough time for me" he added.

I let out a sigh. "I honestly don't think that me moving with make any difference and if it does I think it will make it better" I explained. "I mean when we hang out it will be more meaningful rather than just meeting up and falling asleep on each other" I added.

He laughed quietly remembering that time I went round after a whole day at training and fell asleep as soon as the movie I chose started.

"Yeah this could be good" he smiled taking my hand into his.

I rested my head on his shoulder and took in a deep breath. "The past month I have been thinking that someone out there has got the hump with me, I get injured just before the most important move then the whole finding out G is pregnant"

As soon as it left my mouth I froze and looked up at Simon who was looking at me with his face screwed up.

"She's... Does JJ..." was all he managed to get out.

I shook my head slowly. "Please promise to not tell him about this, she already hates me" I explained.

He stood up as he ran his hands through his hair. "He deserves to know, when is she going to tell him?"

"Simon please just don't say anything" I begged. "Just let her sort this out for herself"

Before he could agree with me the door opened and G walked out with Sav. He kept his gaze on them as they walked around the pool in deep conversation and joined the guys.

He looked back at me and squeezed my hand. "I'm sorry for being a right brat, I know I should of let you look after me but I hate not being able to do things myself" I explained making him laugh.

"I gathered, you are just annoying because I don't know when you need help or when you want to be left alone" he laughed as he wrapped his arm around me. "We need to be better at communicating" he added.

I nodded and kissed his cheek. Just as my lips left his skin I felt impact hit me making us both fall backwards.

"YAY the cutest couple are back!" Harry shouted as he laid on top of us.

"Hey that's Tobi and I" Mere frowned at him as she laid next to him.

...........

Will Simon keep his mouth shut or will he let it sleep to JJ? And how will JJ react to the news?