11

As I was throwing up my guts I heard the bathroom door open but I ignored as I didn't really care who it was right now. I suddenly felt their hands loosely move my hair from the side of my face, letting one hand hold it all together, while the other hand pressed on my bare back and lightly patted.

Once I was finished I instantly flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand as I sat down.

"Here" A familiar voice said as they held out a glass of water for me.

I looked up to see Simon smiling at me sweetly.

"Thanks" I whispered as I took the glass and took a sip.

"You know I swear we have been here before" he joked keeping a straight face.

I rolled my eyes as I sat down leaning my back against the wall. "What can I say vodka and I have a love hate relationship"

"Or you are a lightweight" he added as he sipped on a beer.

I gently hit him on his arm which made him slightly jump. "Pretty sure I drank more than you" I argued.

"Yeah but who will be the one who remembers this in the morning?" He whispered as he lifted his eyebrows at me.

I didn't answer I just stared into his light blue eyes, I don't know what it was about them but there was something quite intriguing about them.

"Have I got something on my face?" He asked putting his hand up to feel around his cheeks.

I shook my head as I lightly laughed. "I'm just shocked how one person can be so damn ugly" I said then falling into a fit of giggles.

"Oh ha ha" he said unamused which made me laugh even more.

He put his beer down on the floor then I suddenly felt a grip on my waist, he pulled me closer to him then started to attack me with tickles which made me laugh even more while I tried and failed to get away from him.

"Say sorry" he demanded.

I shook my head as I felt tears filling my eyes and roll down my cheeks. "N-ever!" I shouted.

He started to tickle me even harder which made me laugh even harder. I fell on floor making me lay on my back while he was kneeled down beside me. After a couple of minutes my stomach started to hurt from all the giggles.

"Alright!" I shouted grabbing his hands to make him stop. "I'm sorry.." I smiled.

He raised his eyebrows at me then smiled and went back to his original seat. I sat up and watch him take another swig of his beer.

"I'm sorry Simon" I said again  "that you are sooooo ugly" I sang.

I instantly jumped up and ran out of JJ's ensuite and back on the landing, I ran down the stairs to hear the loud music playing again, I weaved in and out of the party people as Simon was behind me chasing me.

I spotted JJ and Seana and ran to them pulling JJ infront of me to be my human shield.

"What the hell?" He questioned.

"What's going on?" Seana asked amused.

"She just called me ugly and she deserves to be punished"

"I agree with her" He smirked at his best friend.

"Thank you JJ"

Simon sprung towards me making me instantly turn to run away again, I ran into the swimming pool area. I suddenly felt a strong arm wrap around my waist and push me towards the pool. I instantly held my breath and waited for the impact of the water.