25

Decided to put two chapters out today as I'm busy during the weekend! Hope everyone has a good weekend however you are spending it ❤️

.........

The past two weeks had flown by to my relief as I couldn't wait to have two weeks off from football due to the international break.

I walked through the train station trying to reunite myself with my cousin who was coming down to visit. I scanned the departure board trying to make use of it.

"YAS!" I heard a familiar voice shout, I turned around and got bombarded in a hug by my cousin. "Hey" she laughed as she squeezed me.

Meredith is my only cousin who is close to my age, we are apart of a small family which made us get on so well. Whenever we had a family get together we used to sit in the corner with each other and gossip. Everyone who we met used to think we were twins as we had the same light blue eyes and the blonde hair, it strange how the same but completely opposite we are.

"Ok Mere I can't breath" I laughed making her instantly let go of me and smile sheepily at me

"Ok Mere I can't breath" I laughed making her instantly let go of me and smile sheepily at me. "How have you been?" I asked as grabbed hold of her suitcase again.

"I'm all good in the hood" she said then bursted out into her goofy laugh which I love her for.

"Ah I've missed you" I laughed as I grabbed her hand. "Anything you want to do today?" I questioned as we walked outside making the warm air hit our skin.

"Lets go get our nails done" she smirked at me.

We jumped into the car and made our way to the shopping centre which was filled with laughter and singing rather loudly to the radio.

Making it feel like we have gone back in time, I remember a lot of car trips in the family van with us both sitting right at the back racing each other on our Nintendo DS' and singing to S Club 7 or Blue, probably annoying the hell out of our families.

We decided to have something to eat first as we were both hungry, Mere decided on a Burger King even before I could say no we were in. Luckily I don't have to watch my weight.

"Go sit down and I'll order" she suggested, I nodded knowing there wasn't a point in arguing with her.

I made my way towards the back and hopped in a booth which was just behind a young couple.

A couple of minutes went then Mere came skipping round the corner with the tray in her hand.

"Bon Appetite" she cooed as she put he tray down infront of me.

I looked to see two double cheeseburgers, two portions of fries and a coke and a Fanta.

"Seriously?" I laughed. "You couldn't get a normal sized burger?" I raised my eyebrows at her as I quickly snapped a photo of it.