34

For most of the morning we spent it on tidying the villa, we ate the last of the food in the kitchen with JJ and Harry packing away the last bottles of vodka because god forbid they go to waste.

Once everything looked just how we found it, I went upstairs and started to last minute pack which I usually do keeping it to the last moment, while everyone wanted to take one more visit to the beach.

"There you are" Simon appeared closing the door behind him.

I stayed quiet as he walked further in the room and sat on the bed beside my case which I was packing.

He let out a small sigh. "I'm sorry about what people were saying on twitter" he whispered.

I looked up at him. "You saw it?"

"When I saw it honestly hurt that my fans would send such hate to someone I have feelings for. I thought the best thing to do was give you some space to think" he stated.

I let out a small laugh. "I guess I should of expected it" I shrugged.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. "No one should expect hate and I am embarrassed by them" he whispered.

I turned around with his hand instantly caressing my cheek. "Let's just forget about it" I shrugged. "I spent most of the day overthinking everything and I've realised that this is the happiest I've been in along while and I don't want it to end" I stated.

He nodded then kissed my lips softly. "How did I get lucky with you?" He whispered.

I shrugged. "I guess you wished on the right star" I joked and gave him one more kiss before going back to my packing.

Once I was done and Simon was fully dressed, I hopped into the shower and got changed into my flying clothes. I put on a denim blue shorts with a grey Power Rangers tee pairing it with an oversized denim jacket. I put on my fenty black slipper shoes.

"GUYS!" Josh's voice appeared

"GUYS!" Josh's voice appeared. "We need to get going!" He called.

"Alright Dad" Simon shouted back making us both laugh.

I grabbed my bag and looked back at Simon. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded as he quickly kissed my forehead.

I took his bag as he grabbed our two suitcases and made our way outside, he threw our bags in the boot while I jumped into the car beside G.

"GO POWER RANGERS, MIGHTY MORPHIN' POWER RANGERS!" Tobi sang making me laugh.

"They know the fate of the world is lying in their hands, they know to only use their weapons for defence, no one will ever take them down" we both sang in unison while Simon recorded us on his phone.