05

Today was the day that my parents were coming round to stay over to be at the first match of the season. My parents hardly ever miss important matches, they are definitely my biggest supporters.

I got up quite early and made myself a cup of tea and got back in bed to watch last nights of Eastenders and browsed through all my social liking and replying to random things.

It was 10am when I decided I needed to get up and start the day, I jumped into the shower, which was filled with me singing loudly to Usher while I washed my body and hair.

I got dressed putting on a light pink jumper with black gym trousers with my beloved black Nike Roshe One. Putting my hair up in a tight top knot. I didn't feel the need to look decent as I only needed to go out to the supermarket to get food in for my parents.

I unplugged my phone and grabbed my phone and car keys and walked into the lounge, I called Sting over and locked him in his cage which I put him in when I am out so he doesn't rip everything apart.

.........

It was now early afternoon and I was laying on the sofa with Sting sitting beside me chewing on his toy while I watched Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

I got up to grab myself a glass of water, as I was on my way back to my spot I heard male voices in the hallway then a sudden loud noise which made Sting look up. My heart started thumping in my chest.

I cautiously walked over to my front door and looked through the keyhole but no one was there. I opened my door and looked down the corridor to see Tobi who I met in the elevator with Josh and a tall brunette guy.

"Oh hi Yasmine" Tobi smiled as they both had their attention on me.

"Hey" I said waving awkwardly. "What are you doing?" I questioned.

They both looked at each other for a second. "We are filming a little course thing" the brunette stated. "I'm Cal" he introduced himself.

Before I could say anything a guy came falling through the door landing on the floor. "Shit" he mumbled as he stood up.

"That was hilarious" A guy laughed then appeared in the doorway, I could just about see him and noticed it was Simon.

"Hi MiniMiner" I laughed making him look over at me and smile.

He walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. "Have they interrupted your evening?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

I let out a small shrug. "Something like that" I laughed.

"Sorry about that" Tobi said itching his neck.

I shook my head at him telling him I didn't really mind. "Hey why don't you come and meet the boys and watch us film?" Simon suggested.

I agreed then followed the boys to their flat which was downstairs.

I met all the guys who seemed all lovely and easy to get along with. Ethan who had the most amazing laugh, Harry who was very sarcastic but hilarious, Callux or Lux who is the most friendly who spent time to get to know me and Calfreezy who is like a typically little brother, who seems to enjoy annoying Harry. Tobi is probably my favourite, he kept quiet but made sure that the boys were making me feel awkward and kept apologising for their behaviour.