57

A Day Later

It was currently 1am and I am sitting in the lounge staring out the window to see the rain pouring down with the sound of thunder rumbling above with the lightening lighting up the dark sky. I have always loved the thunder storms, they somehow calmed me down and took my mind off everything that was happening in my life.

I watched as the rain trailed down the window, I put my finger on a rain drop and followed it down the window. I heard someone walk in the making me turn around to see Simon walk in with a bag of cookies.

"There you are, you alright?" He asked as he sat down beside me with Sting following him closely behind.

I nodded as I took a chocolate chip cookie. "Did the weather disturb your recording?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was only FIFA, its all good" he shrugged, making me nod. "Don't laugh but I am actually quite scared of thunder storms" he stated as there was another thunder rumble.

I looked over at him and raised my eyebrows at him. "Seriously?" I asked not being able to tell if he was being serious.

He nodded. "Yeah it scares me a lot, and whenever it happens I just jump into bed putting my head under the covers"

I laughed as I ran my hand over the back of his head. "Don't worry I will look after you and keep you safe from the big mean storm" I pouted at him.

"Well I am glad I have a supportive girlfriend" he said rolling his eyes at me making me laugh as I put my head on his shoulder.

We sat in silence as I began to watch the rain outside again as I played with Simon's ring that was on his little finger.

"My mum texted me earlier telling me that she has got the tickets" he stated ruining the quietness.

I let out a small sigh. "Well I am glad that someone is" I whispered under my breath.

"What do you mean?" He questioned making me sit up.

"My dad doesn't think I am doing the right thing, he said 'this could ruin your whole career and George is just letting you do it because of the money' " I said putting on his voice.

He wrapped his arm around me. "You should be excited, I'm sure your dad is just looking out for you but moving on. No matter how much you love the team that is the game of football" he explained.

"Or it could distroy it, just like my dad thinks" I stated.

His hand went to my cheek with his thumb gently caressing it. He moved closer to me with our lips connecting and slowly kissing each other.

"I know he is your dad but he is being butt hurt because you listen to George and not him" he stated making us both laugh quietly.

I took his cookie out of his hand and stood up pulling him on his feet. "Let's go hide in bed" I whispered.

He laughed and pulled me into a kiss which he instantly deepened, I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his torso as he took us upstairs.

.................

I woke up from my alarm going off meaning it was now 10am, I climbed out the empty bed as Simon was already awake and wanting to go for a morning jog. I hopped straight into the shower and started to get ready for the day.