20

When I woke up next to Simon in bed my head filled with confusion, my eyes trailed down noticing that he didn't have any clothes and I was cuddled up to him. I carefully pulled myself away from him and climbed out of bed grabbing my onesie. I grabbed my phone which was on the side and walked out my room and went onto the balcony so I could have some fresh air.

I sat down instantly twisted my hair in between my fingers.

I just had drunk sex with Simon, the thing is I wasn't even drunk I was just tipsy. The thing that is the most annoying thing is that I have ruined my friendship with him.

I let out a small groan making it muffled against my hands. I am dreading when he wakes up and that awkwardness between us, I have never had a drunk one night stand so I have no idea what you have to do.

Do I thank him? Do I say it was fun? Or do I just go back to seeing him as a friend? A friend that I've seen naked and seen me naked.

I heard movement inside making me instantly starting fiddling the ring that I had on my thumb, I looked up to see him in just his trousers and rocking the bed hair look, I gave him a small smile then looked down at my nails.

"Hey..." he said awkwardly as he sat down beside me.

"...Hi" I said not wanting to look at him.

We stayed quiet for a second. "Look I don't usually just fuck someone" he stated. "I mean I've had one night stands but I've never drunkily had sex with someone who I care about" he added making me instantly freeze.

"What?" I questioned.

"Oh come on, you can't see that I like you?" He asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"YAS!" I heard a voice calling me.

"Um... out on the balcony!" I called as Simon didn't take his eyes off me.

Tobi came walking out in head to toe red looking like Stormzy. He looked at me then looked at Simon who finally turned around to face him.

"Am I interrupting something here?" He asked slowly backing away.

"No!" I shouted as I stood up. "I mean..." I corrected myself.

"Alright... well everyone is up in my flat making themselves a feast, there is room for two more" he smiled.

I nodded and walked off the balcony. I quickly put food down for Sting then walking out with Tobi and Simon behind.

I walked into Tobi flat with an instant smell of bacon and eggs filling my nostrils. With Drake playing as background music.

"Hey guys" I waved to everyone.

Harry, Lux, Chip were laying on the sofa with Cal still asleep on a bean bag. They all said hello with Lux jumping up giving me a strong kiss on my cheek which he then did to Simon.

"Hey Yas, come help us" Katie waved over, she was in the kitchen with Emily, Sarah and Ethan.

I took charge of cutting the fruit for the fruit salad, we were all singing and dancing. I looked up at the boys who suddenly burst out in laughter, I spotted them all next to Cal clearly annoying him. My eyes met Simon's which made me carry on cutting the bananas. I then helped Ethan butter the toast and putting in the holder tray thing.

"All ready!" Sarah chimed making the boys all jumped up and run towards the table.

I grabbed myself a drink and went to sit next to Harry and Cal, who had a floppy penis on his face which the boys made us not say anything. While Simon sat opposite me with Tobi and Emily either side of him. We all tucked in grabbing various things filling our plates up.

"Whoever made this egg, marry me!" Harry gushed.

"Hmm I like to wined and dined" I laughed winking at him.

"Fine by me" he joked.

Katie hit him playfully. "Hey!" She laughed trying to be annoyed with her boyfriend.

"What can't I marry you both?" Harry laughed as he wrapped his arms around us both.

"I'm gain if you are?" Katie joked, I put my hand out and we high fived each other making everyone laugh.

The rest of the meal we ate and spoke about what everyone's plans were for the weekend which consisted of nothing, football, partying and filming.

Once we were all done we all begun to help Tobi clean up.

"OH MY GOD WHY HAVE I GOT A DICK ON MY FACE!" Cal suddenly yelled, making us all burst out laughing.

He looked down at his phone then looked at Simon giving him daggers, he instantly jumped up with Cal following suit and chased him around.

........

The boys were now filming which meant the girls didn't have anything to do. I was sitting on the sofa with my head on Katie's lap as she plaited my hair.

"So I was thinking of going to the zoo before I leave to go back to university and I was wondering if you guys want to come with?" Katie asked.

"Yeah I've heard that the Pandas have had around five new cubs" Katie gushed making us all 'Aw'.

"I'm done, I haven't been to a zoo since I was seven" I stated.

Katie looked down at me and raised her eyebrows at me. "Seriously? Freya and I are nearly always there" Sarah laughed.

"We should invite Seana and Freya" Emily suggested. "And I think Gee will be back by then as well" she added making Katie let out a small groan.

"Whose Gee?" I questioned.

"Gee she's a friend of Freya's mainly but she gets on with all the guys too" Emily explained. "You'll love her" she smiled.

"Didn't something go on with her and Simon?" Katie questioned.

I looked over at Emily but she didn't say anything or give anything away then I looked over at Sarah who was doing the same thing. I don't know why but I felt a little bit of jealousy, I have no room to do so but I couldn't get rid of the feeling.

"Whatever it was, he finally found sense and got rid of her" Katie whispered clearly not noticing the awkwardness that she had made.

"I'm gonna go, i need to take Sting for a walk, can you say thanks to Tobe and bye to the boys?" I asked, they all nodded. I hugged them all goodbye then walked out.

I arrived back home and put out some food for him then laid on the sofa to reply to emails as I didn't have training until the afternoon.

My phone bleeped making me grab it from the coffee table to see that it was from Simon, which read.

Simon: Are we okay? You left without saying goodbye? 😢

Me: We are fine 😌

I unlocked my phone then started to tidy up the flat.