94

A Week Later

It was currently midday and I had spent most of it sitting at Nike headquarters doing loads of signing from my latest photo shoot which G and I did in our new kits. We haven't confirmed the move just as yet but I currently there has been nothing but love towards us from both set of fans, either wishing me luck in Paris or saying they can't wait to have us at their club.

"It feels so much more real now we got to wear the shirts" G smiled as she sat opposite me with a Starbucks cup in her hand.

I nodded as I messily signed another photo. The photo was of both G and I wearing our newly fresh kit which was still warm from the printing machine. We stood side by side smiling at the camera as I held the ball under my arm while G had another ball under her brightly coloured boot as she crossed her arms. I couldn't help but noticed how different we looked, she was wearing more of a baggy clothes, whereas I was wearing my shorts a lot shorter with knee high socks.

"I'm just nervous to tell everyone" I whispered as I signed another photo which felt like the millionth one.

"Every is so stoked about it" G smiled giving me an encouraging look.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Everyone was stoked about Alexis going to Arsenal until he started missing chances and not playing well" I pointed out.

"And the last time I checked you're not a small Chilean man that goes by the name of Alexis Sanchez" she pointed out. "Everything is going to be fine, and if not. Well we can get through this together. What did the wise Yasmine Lloyd once say?" She asked as she hugged me.

"That I'll let my football skills do the talking" I whispered which made her hug me tighter.

She let out a soft sigh as she rested her head on my shoulder. "That Yas is so smart, it's quite annoying" she joked making us both laugh.

I spotted George and Dom making their way over to us which made G sit back up straight and start on her signing the photos. I picked out another sharpie and carried on as they appeared.

"You still haven't finished yet?" George frowned looking at the both of us.

"Have you seen the amount of bloody photographs there are!" G complained as she concentrated on doing her long ass signature.

I looked up at George who was now smirking as if he said the most funniest thing. "Funny George, but I don't see you doing anything!" I pointed out making him turn his attention to me which made me stick my tongue out at him.

I did miss him as my agent, I mean of course he did he was mainly like a big brother to me. He put our careers first but he always got to know us on a personal level and brought us under his wing, it made it so easy to trust him with anything. Whereas Dom he has the eye on the ball 100%, he doesn't mess about he is all about getting the job done then moving on.

.......

"Can you read this before I upload it?" I asked Simon as I handed him my phone.

I bite my lip as I watched his eyes scan the long caption on my Instagram post, JJ leaned over his shoulder so he could read as well. They both stayed quiet as JJ ate his grapes and Simon moved his thumb to the screen to scroll up to read more. It was kind of a big deal for me to get the right sounding message across, I wanted to tell the fans what was my thought progress into making the loan move to PSG, and I didn't want the fans to think I have given up on them before I even started with the London side.

They both looked up at me, but I wasn't able to read whether it was ok or if they just hated it.

"Yeah it's sound" JJ nodded as he walked around the island back into his seat.

"Sound? Really that's all you can say about it?"

He just shrugged as he starting typing on his phone, I rolled my eyes at him and looked over at Simon who was already looking at me.

"It was more than sound. Everyone will understand why you are making this decision" he smiled. "I'm proud of you" He whispered before he pulled me into a side hug.

I took my phone from his hand and pressed upload, I held my breath as I watched the blue bar grow across the screen until it appeared on my timeline.

"I'm so proud of you" He whispered as he kissed my forehead.

@YasLloyd10: Paris is calling 📞 There has been a lot of natter about whether or not the transform rumours where true and I thought it would be better if you guys heard it from me

@YasLloyd10: Paris is calling 📞 There has been a lot of natter about whether or not the transform rumours where true and I thought it would be better if you guys heard it from me. If you know me personally you would know ever since I was alittle girl I wanted to play at a high level of football and make my name playing in all the leagues. When PSG came calling when they did I couldn't say no, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me! I think it has come at the right moment in my life, I am still young and currently trying to find myself again. I am ready to play for an amazing team like @PSG_feminines and play with some of the most decorated players in the woman's game. I cannot wait to play in the jersey and give 100% on the field for you guys!  I want to wish my parent club @chelsealfc all the best for the next season and I hope you girls won't miss me too much! I cannot wait to get to you guys in London and start winning loads of trophies! I hope both set of fans understand and will give me love and support throughout this season. Let's not keep anything on the field! 💪🏼❤️❤️

@KSI: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
@KatieSleach: Proud bestie ❤️ cannot wait to go out and watch you xxx
@Mere_Lloyd: You put your pretty little blonde butt on the world stage 💙💙
@DavidLuiz_4: I'm going to miss our fights in tournaments! Good luck & don't forget to say hello to my geezers 💙
@GeeNelly: AHHHH! I have no words other than AHHHHH! 😂😂
@Miniminter: Proud of you ❤️ sorry my first reaction wasn't so positive but I'm 100% backing you ❤️xxx

.......