75

The Next Day

"I can't believe you called him Shearer" JJ laughed as he sat on the kitchen floor with Vikk playing with the puppy.

"Hey it's a good name!" I laughed. "Don't you agree Vikk?" I questioned.

He looked up at me then at Simon then at JJ and nodded slowly making us all laugh. "I'm guessing you named it after a fellow Geordie?" He said mainly sounding like a question.

"Yes" I laughed. "I think it suits him, it was better than a lot of people suggested" I admitted as I sipped my boiling hot tea which I instantly regretted.

"I liked Chris' choice, I mean if you wanted to name him after a footballing great it should of been Thierry Henry" JJ stated.

"Oo he played for Arsenal!" Vikk chimed in as he was taking a Snapchat video of them both.

I let out a small giggle, in the corner of my eye I could see Simon staring at me which made me turn to look at him, I instantly noticed that his jaw was clenched and he liked quite pissed.

"So how was the theatre?" He asked.

I shrugged. "It was quite lowkey, but it was fun" I whispered.

His raised his eyebrows. "Lowkey? It was just you and Weller wasn't it? Looked pretty cosy to me" He added trying to get more out of me.

I bite my lip as we stared deep in each others eyes. "It wasn't,Hannah and G invited us and we met them along with Mere and Sav" I said halfheartedly.

I could feel both Vikk and JJ's attention was now on us two rather than the four legged friend, I didn't want to have the conversation infront of them but I knew that there was nothing going to stop it now.

"You gonna lie even though I saw the photos and all my fucking viewers have and are talking about it all over Twitter?" He spat.

JJ cleared his throat making losing contact with the blue eyes. "I'll leave you guys" He whispered as he handed me Shearer.

I put the little puppy on my lap with him instantly lick and bite my fingers as his curled up.

"I'm not lying, we went to the theatre together and we were waiting for the...." I started then stopped. "Why the hell do I have to explain myself, I haven't done anything Simon" I declared. "If you don't trust me to go to the theatre while you are out of town, why the fuck are we dating?" I questioned.

He stayed quiet running his hands through his newly dyed red hair. I could feel tears appear in my eyes, saying it hurt that someone you truly loved doesn't trusts you, is definitely an understatement.

"I don't know if you don't trust Joe or if you don't trust me but I don't have feelings for him" I said hearing my voice break. I let out a shakily sigh as I stood up putting Shearer under my arm. "I'm going to be in Newcastle for a few days with my dad, when I come back we will talk then" I said softly as he looked at me with his big blue eyes.

..........

I arrived back in Newcastle after which seemed like the longest car journey in the world, all I was thinking about Simon and how that he just walked upstairs while I left like he didn't care. It kind of made me feel anxious not knowing what I was going to go back home to whether or not we are still together right now.

As I got out the car and grabbed my over night bag I spotted the neighbours from the other day who I shouted at. I opened the passenger door and see them both passed out with Sting spooning Shearer which was adorable.

"Ah she's here" I heard Zara's voice making me turn around.

I saw her walking down the pathway towards me leaving both my mum and dad in the doorway, with my mum holding up dads small frame.

"Your dad was worrying about how long you were taking" she smiled once she approached me.

I let out a small giggle as I gently picked up the two boys. "And I thought I was the worrier" I joked. "How is he?" I asked quietly.

"He is doing a lot better, he is really looking forward to the game tonight, I think that's what is giving him a will to live" she admitted as she grateful took Shearer out of my hands. "This must be the new baby Shearer" she gushed.

I locked the doors and followed her towards the house, as soon as I was through the door mum engulfed me into her arms before I gave dad a cuddle.

@YasLloyd10: The only boys I need 😍🐶🐶😍

@KSI: 😍😍😍😍
@JoeWeller: There's Little Weller 😍
@GHoward11: 😍😍
@Username: The only boys you need has she and Simon split up?

@Username1: Apparently she cheated on Simon with Weller 😭

@Username2: Ew what the fuck, imagine having someone so precious as Simon and cheated on him with someone like Joe?

I looked through the messages and could feel my blood boil as I saw Simon's fans already giving me hate. I understand that us sitting in the bar together may look dodgy but it annoys me how people instantly jump to conclusions. I mean would people of blinked an eyelid if I was with JJ or Harry?

...........

The four of us were currently sitting in the cold wind as we sat and watched Newcastle United play Sheffield Wednesday.

The second half had just started with us being up two nil. Mum would usually be moaning about sitting in the cold weather was somewhat quiet and into the game and faffing around to make sure dad wasn't cold. Which just made him slap her hand away and shout out at the football.

I wrapped my arms around my arms and took my eyes off the perfectly green pitch and over to my dad. His eyebrows were furrowed as his eyes followed the ball as it danced from each player. He shouted encouraging the players to shoot or move the ball faster which instantly made me feel like I have went back in time.

I heard the crowd around me all roar making my head snap back to see a player in black and white was on the floor in the penalty box with the ref running over to try and keep the peace.

"Ah you muppet!" My dad shouted which I was sure that the ref could hear him, which was quite hilarious.

I felt a vibration on my leg which made me quickly pull my phone out without taking my eyes off the pitch, I peered down and saw Freya's name flash up. The ref blew his whistle which made my attention go back to the game, I ignored the call and slipped it back into my pocket.

Shelvey coolly slotted the ball into the bottom corner which made everyone celebrate, I jumped up and cheered, dad grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and engulfed me into a large hug, making me inhale his normal warmly scent.

.......

A/N; Wonder what will happen between Yasmine and Simon?