74

A Week Later

It's been a week later since the photoshoot with Sav, I haven't seen neither Meredith or George or heard from them, which I was kind of grateful about. As I didn't want another argument or did I want another telling off by George.

It's been my first week of full training with Chelsea Ladies and I am slowly getting used to my new teammates and the new way of playing. I have spent most evening with G and relaxed as long with late night FaceTimes with Simon just to have a catch up session as he is travelling around the country for the book tour.

"So what are you going to call him?" Joe asked as we stood in the kitchen watching Sting and my new puppy that I got this morning playing around with each other.

I shrugged as I sipped my Starbucks drink. "Honestly have no clue, what do you think he looks like?" I asked looking at the freckled boy.

He stayed quiet as he watched the greyish colour with black spots with brown features little dog. "He reminds me of a Oreo milkshake that you get from KFC" he explained.

I crinkled my nose up and shook my head. "Why is it SO difficult to name a dog" I groaned as I rested my hand under my chin.

"Maybe just name him after your favourite person" he smiled, making me raise my eyebrows at him. "Me, call the little guy Weller" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I can't think of anything worse, plus I don't love you that much" I pointed out making myself laugh.

He raised his eyebrows. "So you are saying you semi love me?" He questioned.

He stayed staring at me, his eyes brushed down to my lips. I let an awkward cough as I stepped away from him. "Shall we start the video?" I suggested as I walked into the living room with him following slowly.

He texted me last night all flustered that he managed to delete the footage from his video that he did with Freezy and they couldn't redo it as he currently down in Liverpool. So as a good friend I stepped in, as I knew whatever we were going to be doing would be fun as it was Weller.

Recording the video took up a lot more time than we first expected as we both kept laughing which made it harder for us to guess what each other was saying, as we were doing the 'YouTube whispers' where you both wear headphones listening to music loud as one of you tries to say a sentence to the other. It was fair to say that Joe was better at it than me.

"Thanks again for that, you have really saved me" he smiled as he turned off the camera.

"No worries, it was good fun" I stated as I picked up my phone which had a lot of notifications coming through as we filmed.

I opened my messages to see Hannah and G was inviting me to go to the theatre to watch Lion King and they had a spare ticket. I peered up at Joe who was now playing with the dogs.

"Hey what do you say about going to the theatre?" I questioned as I bite my bottom lip.

He looked up and raised his eyebrows at me. "Is this you asking me on a date because remember you have Simon" he said in a serious tone.

I picked up a pillow and aimed it at his head but he dodge it. "No, G and Hannah are inviting me and they have a spare ticket, so I thought we could go?" I explained.