81

A/N: SO I have finally worked out the ending of the story! We are still around another 10-20 chapter till we get there. But I am thinking of making a... sequel (that took my ages to think of that word) tell me if you want that because if you don't there isn't any point really 😂

.....

It was currently midnight and I was still at the Sidemen house. Why? Mainly because the whole filming process with JJ was an absolute nightmare, he kept losing games of FIFA which made him rage and go and mop around. We then decided to play 2v2 online which made us argue at all the missed chances he had missed which led us to having to take shots of disgusting things.

I am now currently cuddled up on a beanbag with Harry behind the camera watching Cal, Freezy and JJ currently filming a Smash or Pass video or in Jide's case smash everyone who is of age. I wasn't really paying attention as they kept going off topic and kept spending a lot of the time stalking the girls socials. I could feel myself drifting away as my eyes were becoming really heavy.

......

I got woken up by laughter around me, I looked around the room to find the boys all sitting on the floor with Simon and Talia joining them.

"Sleeping beauty has awoken" Freezy smiled before lobbing a pillow at my head.

Harry luckily caught it before it hit me in the head, I put my finger up at him at his failure and just at the horrible intention he had.

"Anyway I should probably call an Uber, it's getting late" Talia spoke.

I opened my eyes again to see Simon just staring at me, once he noticed I was looking back at him he snapped back into reality and looked back at the blonde beside him.

"I can take you" I suggested which fell out of my mouth without me thinking about it.

I avoided Simon as I just stared at Talia giving her a warm smile, she looked at JJ then at Simon as she thought it through.

"Are you going to murder her?" Harry whispered in my ear which made me elbow him in his ribs which made Cal laugh at his friends uncomfortableness.

"Come on, I'm a safe driver and you don't have to wait for the driver or pay for the journey"

"Safe driver" Freezy laughed. "Remember the time you got so annoyed about being behind a learner driver and..."

He stopped as the pillow I threw made impact with his head.

"Ok sure, thanks" she smiled.

For some reason I felt happy that she agreed to it. I jumped up and pulled on my jacket and hugged all the boys goodbye then followed her downstairs. I was just about to follow her outfit when Simon grabbed my wrist.

"What is your plan in this?" He whispered.

"Plan?" I frowned.

"There is no way you are doing something nice without having a hidden plan"

I rolled my eyes. "The truth? I am planning to murder her and ditching her body down a county road. But your mission is to find out which one it is"